Day Twenty-Seven-On one of their birthday's

Garroth's POV

It's my birthday and they have planned a surprise party for me, I know it. They do every year and it's gotten kind of old to be honest, but there is one place I would love my birthday to be at... the p- huh? A text? It's from Aphmau.

xX Text start Xx

A- Happy birthday Garroth!

G- I thought you would plan a surprise party for me?

A- Garroth I know that you are getting bored of surprise party's, we've been friend's for ages now! So what I did is I booked something for just you and me! The other's are all in Scaleswind, remember?

G- Oh, that's right! Why didn't you go?

A- As much as i wanted to see Dmitri again, I just didn't want to go. Plus, you would have been all alone on you birthday!

G- How did you underline that?

A- Don't worry, I'm gonna come over to your place at 5:30pm to pick you up and take you to the place!

G- Where are we going?

A- You'll love it, trust me!

xX Text end Xx

Not as much as I love you, trust me. It's 4pm right now so I'm gonna go have a shower and get as ready as I can considering I don't know where we are going. Once I'm done in the shower I start to watch some cartoon's until around 11:55 when I heard my doorbell ring. I run over and sure enough I see Aphmau, with a hint of red on her face... weird.

Aphmau: "Hey Garroth, you ready?"

Garroth: "Well, I don't know where we are going but I am as ready as I could get."

Aphmau: "Oh, I got the stuff you'll need for the place we are going!"

Garroth: "Ok! I'm looking forward to this!"

Aphmau: "Same here, just you and me time!"

I only then realized, only me and her. This is already the best birthday so far. I hoped in her car and I noticed 2 small bag's in the back.

Garroth: "What are those?"

Aphmau: "$200 dollar's a piece!"

Garroth: "What?"

Aphmau: "Sorry, meme's get to me. There what we need for where we are going, don't touch them."

Garroth: "Well, I am the birthday boy."

Aphmau: "Well, your not a kid anymore so you cant say that. They'll ruin the surprise!"

Garroth: "You've had that same shade of red since I saw you at my door, what's wrong?"

Aphmau: "Nothing serious. Just don't worry, it's your birthday and you'll have fun!"

Garroth: "Ok, whatever you say."

We drove for a few minuet's and I soon saw the private pool, that you can only book if you have the money for it. I never understood why a pool is so expensive but it's cool that you can be the only one in it and just relax, with no kid's coming up and bashing you with pool noodle's or people pushing you into the water when you don't expect it. I've always wanted just one day here.

Aphmau: "We're here!"

Garroth: "Wait, what?"

Aphmau: "Private pool! Come on!"

Garroth: "You're paying for us to go to the private pool?"

Aphmau: "Yes! I saved up for this and you deserve it!"