Day Twenty-Two- In battle, side by side

Aphmau's POV

Me and Garroth have been challenged to a sort of duel, us vs Zane. Apparently there will be no Guard's but I don't trust him, we've been at war with him for almost a year now so we know what he's like, so we have a few other's coming with us. These people are Nicole, Dante, and Laurence. They are both my friend's and guard's, either way I'd be hurt badly if they were injured.

Laurence: "Aphmau, before we go out with the possibility of death, I wan't you to know that I love you."

Dante: "You've said that on numerous occasion's Laurence."

Nicole: "And yet Garroth hasn't once."

Aphmau: "Huh? What do you mean Nicole?"

Garroth: "It's not important, what is important is that we have to plan in case he's not alone like he said he would be or if he is. If he is alone then he's going to go straight for you Aphmau, but if he isn't he's going after me."

Aphmau: "Why would he go after me?"

Garroth: "Because your my lord, and as a guard I cannot let that happen. He know's this is my weakness and he's going to go straight for that."

Aphmau: "I don't see how that make's sense, why wouldn't he go after you?"

Garroth: "He loves too see terror and fear in the eye's of his victim's. Nothing terrifies me as much as seeing my friend's hurt."

Laurence: "Garroth, you may never get a chance to tell her..."

Aphmau: "Tell me what?"

Garroth: "Like I said, it doesn't matter how I feel. The only thing that matter's is that we kill Zane and end this war."

Laurence: "Ok, but if you have to live an entire afterlife of regret don't blame me."

Garroth: "None of us will die, I promise you that Aphmau."

Aphmau: "You have to promise me that you'll tell me about whatever Laurence is talking about after we kill Zane too."

Garroth: "I'm sorry Aphmau, I just can't."

Nicole: "After this if you don't I will."

Garroth: "Fine... but not right away at least."

Dante: "We can make an exception to that."

Nicole: "Fine, we'll wait. Not for long though."

Garroth: "Thank you. Now, let's setup where you all will be placed."

xX Time skip Xx

We were at the place we were suppose to meet him, and sure enough he was here. Garroth came out first and said, "You better not have any Guard's with you, only a coward with no honor would do such a thing!" Then I came out and said, "If there are any O'kasis Guard's here, show yourself like a man!"

Zane: "Speak for yourself, your a woman who has no expertise in fighting at all."

Aphmau: "And you're a evil bastard who threatens to burn baby's, trick's people into thinking your doing thing's for their best interest, even though your just a corrupt and dark liar who has a corrupt dark heart."

Zane: "And don't forget the fact that I love the suffering of other's."

Garroth: "You're a disgrace to the Ro'meave family, you and father. You sit atop your high chair and play with the citizen's of O'kasis like their puppet's, and you think your the puppet master."

Zane: "Oh but I am Garroth, and you two are mere side character's to my little show. Seam's it's time to close the curtain's for an intermission... and to ready the scene for your demise." *evil Laugh*