Day Twenty-Nine-Doing something sweet

(DON'T PLAY SONG UNTIL SAID! Also thank's Lexi323 for helping me find this song... even though I had to mess with the lyric's a little because of, well, it's night core and it didn't have the lyric's. This is actually a song from Justin Timberlake and I searched the lyric's but the end was different so I had to change that up. Anyway, enjoy!)

Aphmau's POV

Garroth is hosting a little bit of a party at his house. We haven't really gotten a chance to unwind from the horrible week that we've had and he thought this would be a good idea. Laurence and Katelyn aren't coming though because Laurence is extremely sick and Katelyn is taking care of him... I ship it so bad, haha! Should I be doing that? I mean all my friends ship me with Garroth, and as much as I love him I doubt he returns my feeling's, but should I be doing that too? It's kinda creepy... nah, KATENCE, KATENCE, KATENCE! Oh shoot, I'm late! I grab my gift, because I feel it's necessary... and I like Garroth, and I almost run to his house. We all live in the same neighborhood, and Garroth's house is probably the closest to me so it's fine if I'm a little late, but it can be a little tricky to get around when your walking. I would take my car but it's kinda broke down...  don't ask how, I'm no mechanic. I get to Garroth's door and ring the bell.

Garroth: "Aphmau! You made it!"

Aphmau: "Yeah, I'm a little late because my car has broke down."

Garroth: "Oh? I can take a look at it for you."

Aphmau: "Really? Thank you so much! Oh, these are for you!"

Garroth: "Yay, chocolates! Should I share them with the rest?"

Aphmau: "No, these are for you only... unless you want to of course." *light blush*

Nicole: "I SMELL CHOCOLATE!"

Aphmau: *whisper's* "Don't worry, I have extra ones."

Nicole: "Hey! Aphmau! Where's the chocolate?"

Aphmau: "Wow, what a way to greet your friend. Here... share them, ok?"

Nicole: "I am un-tamable, you can't stop me!"

Dante: "Hey, are those chocolate's? Can I have one?"

Nicole:  "S-Sure!"

Aphmau: "Dante and Nicole sitting in a tree-"

Everyone else in the house: "K-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

Nicole: "SHUT UP! I WILL BEAT UP EVERYONE OF YOU!"

Dante: *blushing*

Aphmau: "Come on guy's, we're all just joking! It's not like you actually like each other, you're just friend's!"

That's a total lie, they are both in love with each other. I walk in and Garroth goes upstairs, to put the chocolate in his room I assume, and I start to mingle with everyone else. We mostly talk about our week and some of the stories I hear aren't actually that bad. Brendan was Brendan, trying to pick up some ladies but failing. Lucinda was just complaining about her ex. Travis was talking about... well I mean he just kinda flirted with me, Garroth got him to go away though. Garroth's week was really stressful, he had a problem at work with his boss and a workmate that blamed him for their mistake, he had some kid's throw brick's at his house, he was sick, and there's a bit more but let's not go into all the details. I feel bad that he had such a bad week, no one else's week can compare to his.

Garroth: "I actually have some Karaoke, anyone wanna try?"

Nicole: "Why do you have Karaoke?"

Garroth: "My dad gave it to me... I don't know why but it was worth like $300."