Day Twenty-Six- Getting married

Aphmau's POV

Finally, we are getting married! I have loved Garroth for a very long time now, about 3 and a half year's. I am in a beautiful white wedding dress that cadenza made for me, I did want it purple but I feel that's not as appropriate for this special day of mine. When I mentioned I was getting married Kawii-chan would not stop about how she was going to marry 'Reese-senpai' but I don't think it will happen, she's too crazy toward's him. Laurence has yet to marry Katelyn, which she doesn't seem extremely bothered by. I think Katelyn is fine with where they are for now but she would like more, I can tell.

Nicole: "Aphmau? It's time!"

Aphmau: "For my wedding or for you to ask Dante out?"

Dante: "What?"

Nicole: "APHMAU SHU-"

Aphmau: "Uh uh, my wedding, my day."

Dante: "What did she mean Nicole?"

Nicole: "How about you just wait here for a sec, I need to give Aph something real quick and I don't want you to see it."

Dante: "Ok."

Nicole: *enter's room* "OH MY GOD! You look beautiful!"

Aphmau: "Thank you!"

Nicole: "Hey, Aph? I know this is your special day but..." *Whisper's* "Can you help me ask Dante out?"

Aphmau: "MY SHIP WILL SA-"

Nicole: "SHH! You don't want Garroth to think something is wrong do you? We need to get you there quick!"

Aphmau: "Your right! Let's go!"

We went through the door and quickly went toward's the ceremony. We were having the wedding on a kind of hill, not too high though, as the sun set's. I got to the isle and I could see Garroth's face in shock, I'm not that good looking am I?

Garroth's POV

She look's so beautiful in that dress, my jaw almost dropped to the floor. I'm so grateful for this day, thank you Irene! She reached the front and stood in front of me and the priest started rambling the usual stuff, but I was listening as it was all still important to me.

Garroth: "I expected purple."

Aphmau: "I feel this is more fitting."

Garroth: "It is, it makes you look like an angel."

Aphmau: "Thank you."

Priest: "Do you, Garroth Ro'meave, take Aphmau to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Garroth: "I do."

Priest: "And do you, Aphmau Phoenix, take Garroth to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Aphmau: "I do."

Priest: "You may kiss the bride."

With those word's Aphmau jumped toward's me and we did as the priest said. After we were done Aphmau threw her flower's to Nicole, winking. I could see her slowly turn to Dante, with a red face on both of them.

Random guy with biker helmet, jean's, and black shirt: "JUST, DO IT!"

Laurence: "Travis, even with that hair dye, fake beard, and clothing you'll never be as much as a lady's man as shia."

Aphmau's POV

Me and Garroth went to our car and drove to our house to get our luggage for our honeymoon, on a cruise ship. Two name's suddenly popped up in my head, Levin and Malachi.

Garroth: "Why are you smiling so wide? Or at least wider than before."

Aphmau: "I'll tell you later."

GARMAU! BEST SHIP IN WORLD! ALL OTHER SHIP'S WITH APH ARE IRRELEVANT! MY BOOK CONFIRM'S! Anyway, how did you like it? I'm posting super early... oh, also HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! For those people that have a valentine, your lucky... I am part of the forever alone club.

Also, I really like the oc's so far! If you want to put one up just go to the previous chapter, it's called '3 OC's' so it won't be hard to miss

Also, I really like the oc's so far! If you want to put one up just go to the previous chapter, it's called '3 OC's' so it won't be hard to miss. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!