Day six- Wearing each other's clothes

First off, 300 read's. 300! Last night I said I'd thank you all properly for 200, and that was last night! 24 hours later I've got 300! I can't thank you all enough for this! This is amazing, especially for my first fanfic book! I've got to go at like 3 pm for Australia day but I'm gonna try and write as much as I can so I can publish this as early as I can so enjoy!

(I'll be honest, this is super awkward to even think of what to write XD)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Aphmau: So, this is awkward.

Garroth: Yeah, it is. Laurence can we please just NOT go in public places.

Laurence: Sure. But...

Aphmau: There's always a catch with you isn't there?

Laurence: ... all our friends are gonna hang out with us for the 2 hours you have to wear each others clothes.

Garroth and Aphmau: *Wide eye's* Laurence... please... NO!

Laurence: I already told them, it's too late.

A knock was heard at the door and Laurence went over to let them in. I should probably explain what's going on. So Laurence and Garroth came over to my apartment to hang out but then I accidentally put the football game on and they wanted to make a bet. I joined in and me and Garroth were going for the red team and Laurence was going for the blue team. We made the bet that if we won he'd have to prank Katelyn and Nicole with Dante and Jeffory because they wanted me to help them out, by being the person that get them out into the open for them to drop buckets of water on them but if you prank K and N you never wanna be the closest one because then you may actually survive. He came back with the bet of use exchanging clothes for a whole 2 hours and we agreed. You can guess who won the game.

Katelyn: Oh. My. God. Hahahaha! This is so worth my time! Lemme get a pic.

Kawaii~chan: *wispers to self* But Aarmau...

Nicole: What was that Kawaii~chan?

Kawaii~chan: NOTHING!

Dante: Oh my god. Laurence you got em good! This is much better than the prank me an Jeffory planed for K and N.

Katelyn and Nicole: WHAT!?!?

Dante: Oh no. Jeffory?

Jeffory: *run's* Send me some pic's of the Garmau moment and I'll laugh later!

Kawaii~chan: Wait, where did Aphmau~senpai and Garroth~kun go?

Me and Garroth ran to my room before and pic's were taken. Laurence won the bet an hour ago so only one more hour. I can hear mumbling, are they planning something?

xX 30 min time skip Xx

Me and Garroth haven't made eye contact since we got in here, mostly to embarrassment. I dont think he's bothered I'm wearing his clothes but rather because he's wearing mine. In fact I kinda like his clothes, they'd look good on me if they had purple.

Garroth: 30 minuet's. 30 minuet's of embarrassment in front of the one I love, great.

Aphmau: You love me?

My heart just skipped a beat, he loves me? He returns my feeling's toward's him? THIS IS GREAT! Only, I wish I could have found out in a different situation.

Garroth: Huh? Oh shoot, did I say that out loud?

Aphmau: Y-Yes...

Garroth: Oh Irene I'm sorry. You don't have to return those feeling's for me, it's okay.