Day Twenty- Dancing

(Time for some good ol' romance... that's weird coming from someone who is 14 and has never had a girlfriend... anyway! I'm very late on this, in fact it's 7:07pm and I don't know when this'll be finished, but the reason I am so late is because it was legit 40° c with no air conditioning because the power went out at school and I swear I lost some sanity there... but who am I kidding? Everyone looses a bit of sanity at school! Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

Tomorrow is the high school dance... I've finally built up the courage to ask her out. I've noticed that most of the girls in the school have been giving her evil eye's because we hang out so much, but they don't interest me. The only girl that catches my eye is Aphmau. She's beautiful, nice, cares for other's over herself, she's funny, and I love her. It's not like any normal teen love either, I know for sure I truly love this girl... plus we're all 18 so I guess we aren't really gonna be teen's for much longer are we? I'm right outside he house now and I'm about to ask her out to the dance... but I'm scared, what if she say's no? I could lose my entire friendship with her. I don't want to lose her, so I turn around. I hear knocking on the window and I turn around to see Aphmau up against it. She waved and I waved back, then she ran to the door.

Aphmau: "Hey Garroth!"

Garroth: "H-Hey Aphmau!'

Aphmau: "What's wrong Garroth? Is something troubling you? You seem's troubled."

Did I mention she was observant?

Garroth: "Huh? No, nothing's wrong at all!"

Aphmau: "Then why did you look so sad when you turned around to leave?"

Garroth: "Has anyone asked you to the dance?"

Aphmau: "Only Laurence... before it was announced even... in fact even before you stepped in 2 year's ago, you were the talk of all the lady's then haha! For some reason they stopped though, huh."

Garroth: "Yeah *ahem* weird that they would just stop talking about an amazing man like me huh?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, it is... I MEAN! Uh, I didn't mean it like that! It's just-"

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "Y-Yes?"

Garroth: "Would you like to go to the dance with me?"

Aphmau: "Like... a... date...?"

Garroth: :Um... yes?"

Aphmau: "..."

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "..."

Garroth: "Look, I'm sorry it's fine if you don't want too."

Aphmau: ^_^

Garroth: "Huh? Why the sudden expression change?"

Aphmau: "I've waited 3 year's for you to ask me that... OF COURSE!"

Aphmau's dad: "She'd love too! She can't stop talking about you! We've met before when you came over to hang out with Aphmau all those time's, how's it been?"

Aphmau's mom: "Come on, your making them uncomfortable! You hated it when your parent's butted into a moment like this!"

Aphmau's dad: "Ok, ok. Take good care of my daughter at that dance Garroth!"

Garroth and Aphmau: "..."

Once they were gone we just kind of stood there for a minuet.

Garroth: "Were they listening the whole time?"

Aphmau's mom: "He was I wasn't!"

Aphmau: "MOM! You're listening right now!"

Aphmau's mom: "Sorry sweety! Take good care of her Garroth!"