Day Twenty-Eight-Doing something ridiculus

(So, I faked being sick today... sound's irresponsible but I really needed time to catch up on some homework, week 3 and I've got HEAP'S of homework already. This is also good for you guy's though, I get to release this early! I'm gonna make the last one a little more interesting than the other's, you'll see how when it's time. Anyway, enjoy!)

(I'll be honest, I find it hard to write them doing something ridiculous considering I don't know that would be ridiculous for them to do.)

Aphmau's POV

Me, Garroth, Katelyn, Laurence, Kawaii-chan, Nicole, and Dante are all going to build something. We don't yet know what but I think they are going to have good idea's.

Garroth: "How about a slip-and-slide?"

Laurence: "I like the idea but I prefer to make something more romantic." *wink*

Aphmau: "Are you winking at me or Katelyn?"

Katelyn: "APHMAU!"

Aphmau: "Jeez, I'm sorry!"

Laurence: "That's a Travis move, I was winking at you Aphmau."

Garroth: "Though you wouldn't mind having Katelyn if someone else where to have Aphmau."

Laurence: "Garroth... I think I'm gonna make a prison for you."

Garroth: "What? Out of wood? I'll just bash it down, and you have to put me in it first." *laugh*

Nicole: "Can we just decide on what we're gonna make?"

Dante: "How about a pool?"

Nicole: "How would we build a pool in a day?"

Dante: "I don't mean a pool in the ground, I mean those one's you can build in a few hour's."

Nicole: "Well, it is going to be hot tomorrow."

Kawaii-chan: "Kawaii-chan has the most Kawaii swim suit too!"

Garroth: "I-I don't know, that mean's all you lady's would be in... uh..."

Travis: "YES! I'LL HELP!"

Everyone: "NO!"

Katelyn: "You're a pervert!"

Travis: "Come on, a guy tries to get one peek and he's instantly a pervert?"

Katelyn: "YES! Go away, or I'll make you go away to the other side of the house with my fist!"

Travis: "Gee, fine."

Aphmau: "Ok, we're settled on a pool then!"

Garroth: "Bu-"

Laurence: "Yeah, it's a great idea!" *Whispers* "Don't ruin this Garroth, for you and me both."

Garroth: "You just want to see them in swim wear don't you?"

Katelyn: "No, it's fine. He wouldn't be in this for that reason at all." *cough* "Sarcasm."

Nicole: "And you wouldn't mind wearing swim wear in front of Laurence would you? It seem's your trying to back him up."

Aphmau: "Nicole, that's not fair! I bet you wouldn't mind in front of Dante either."

Nicole: "Neither does Kawaii-chan it seem's... wait, HEY!"

Kawaii-chan: "Can Kawaii-chan invite Reese-senpai?"

Aphmau: "No, that'd be really awkward... plus you'd fangirl."

Kawaii-chan: "NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

Dante: "Yes it is Kawaii-chan, you did once already."

Kawaii-chan: "I was excited to see him!"