Day Fifteen- An awkward moment

(My life is awkward so this'll be easy. Enjoy! Also, DON'T PLAY SONG UNTIL SAID TOO!)

Aphmau's POV

Me and Garroth are on a kind of small date at a little restaurant with a public bit that stages karaoke, comedy, and Instrument playing. We've been going out for a month now and we had our first kiss about 2-3 week's ago, which was amazing by the way. We were under the moonlight, while it shined on the lake, and then it happened. Like I said it was amazing. It's about 8:30 and karaoke is on right now, but sadly I've recently started losing my voice so I need to take it easy.

Garroth: "It's too bad you've lost your voice, I'd love to hear you sing."

I wrote down on a tissue "Wouldn't I have a lot of guy's chasing after me? You'd have a lot to deal with"

Garroth: "Haha, true."

A few people have gone on and off, one was really bad though. I then see Azura walk up to the stage after busting down the door and whisper something to the DJ.

Azura: "This one go's to you Garroth."

xX Song start's Xx (Play the vid) (Bad word alert)

Tired, blue boy walks my way
Holding a girls hand
That basic bitch leaves finally
Now I can take her man

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words

I can't stand her whining
Where's her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring
So boy, just love me, down, down, down

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words, word, word

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words, word, word

xX Song end Xx

Azura then walked up to Garroth and leaned in to try and forcefully kiss him but she was stopped with his hand.

Garroth: "Azura, what is wrong with you?"

Azura: "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!"

Garroth: "Azura I love Aphmau, I always will, but I don't feel that way about you.

Azura: "Then why did you kiss me yesterday?"

Garroth: "What?"

Azura then pulled up a photo of him and Azura kissing... I felt my heart break.

Garroth: "What the hell? That's not me!"

Azura: "Like I said in the song, you don't love her. Stop lying with those word's"

Garroth: "I do love her! I did before I met you!"

Azura: "You were with me, 12 o'clock, making out with me. How does that make you feel Aphmau? To have your man not love you? Well, that's what I felt when he asked to out. Or at least until this happened."

Aphmau: "12 o'clock he was with me at home, cooking."

Azura's face went blank. Garroth's face however went to anger instead of his before confused self.

Garroth: "You tried to get a fake me kiss you so you could ruin mine and Aphmau's relationship didn't you?

Azura: "What? No, no no no, I didn't do anything of the sort's."

Garroth: "Leave. I don't want to see your face ever again. Get out of my life and never return. Find someone else to take you in as a lover because I don't love you, and I'm not lying with those word's. You don't deserve my love anyway, Aphmau does."

With that Azura left, crying. I could see the pure hatred he had toward's Azura on his face. The whole of the restaurant was looking at him, but he didn't care. This is the first time I've seen him this angry toward's someone. I can't believe she would do that, to resort to trickery and ruin him in the process.

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "Yes?"

Garroth: "Please don't use your voice. Can we go? I'd like to forget this happened."

I nodded. That was quite the awkward moment when we realized what she did, I hope she doesn't come back and try again.

Hey! How did you like it? I think it was ok but I didn't really make it awkward that much but still I hope you don't mind. Also, yes I was linking this with 'Making out'. I've wanted to use that song for a while and I finally found the perfect way to use it, and there's another song I'd like to use for a certain day but I wont reveal that to anyone yet :). Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!