Day Sixteen- During their morning rituals

Aphmau's POV

Garroth: "Good morning beautiful."

Aphmau: "Good morning handsome."

Garroth: "Ready to start the day?"

Aphmau: "You bet!"

Levin: "Mama! Dada!"

Garroth: "That little boy still make's me smile every morning."

Aphmau: "And what about me?"

Garroth: "You make me shine with happiness every second I'm with you."

Aphmau: "Awww, that's so sweet! We've been married for a whole 7 year's and you still never fail flatter me." *Kiss* "Welp, let's get up and get you ready for work my flattery husband."

Garroth: "Sure thing my bubbly wife."

We got up and got ready for the day. Garroth work's as a kind of security guard for a small business, however it's only a temp job as he's sent out some application's to some places that could really give us the push we need.

Garroth: "I'm gonna go take a shower, can you start up a breakfast please?"

Aphmau: "Do I look like a maid?"

Garroth: "Haha, no but look at the time. I'm gonna be late."

Aphmau: "Good thing I made your lunch the night before."

I start to get a frying pan, some bacon, some bread, and some egg's out. I put the bacon and the egg in the pan, I put the bread in the toaster, and I get Levin a bottle. He is only 1, can already run, is really energetic, loves all food's, an absolute angel, and hardly ever cries. *crying* Except when he fall's on his little baby behind. I pick him up, while still keeping an eye on the bacon and egg, and rub his back softly while hugging him. Once he stop's crying he's all giddy and happy again. It's impossible for him to stay sad or unhappy, he must get that from me. I put him down again and he run's off to play with his toy's. I see the bacon and egg is done and I get out a few plates, 1 being a little baby plate, and serve the bacon, egg, and toast. Garroth prefer's it scrambled but has no problem with it being like this and considering the time he has I think he'll understand.

Garroth: "Oh, that smell's great! Your the best cook I've ever known."

Aphmau: "It's better when we cook together, it's also more fun."

Garroth: "I'm sure it's amazing, let's eat. Where did you put my lunch?"

Aphmau: "It's just there on the counter."

We ate dinner and Garroth left for work, I love him so much. I love Levin too, along with his older brother Malachi.

Malachi: "Mom? Did dad already leave for work?"

Aphmau: "Yes he did, why what's wrong?"

Malachi: "Well I didn't get to give him something I made at school."

Aphmau: "What is it?"

Malachi: "It's a key chain kind of thing, it's all of us!"

He pulled out a little key chain that had us all huddled up in a photo smiling, with the background replaced with white and the edges of the key chain outlining us.

Aphmau: "Wow Malachi, that's great! Where did you learn to do this?"

Malachi: "Internet. I asked my teacher if she can help me make it and she said yes! She got the material's used to make it and Photoshop'd the background of the picture out."

Aphmau: "Zoey did this? I'm gonna have to thank her later. And remember she's a friend of mommies, not just your teacher."

Malachi: "I know, but both of us prefer teacher so the other student's don't bother me too much."

Aphmau: "Well your very smart for a 7 year old."

Malachi: "Thank you mommy! Oh! I made an extra for you!"

Aphmau: "Wow, I'm really gonna have to thank Zoey. Alright, because you don't have to go to school today you can give it too daddy as soon as he get's home."

Malachi: "Ok!"

Aphmau: "Right, now for your breakfast!"

Malachi: "YAY! BACON!"

How did you like it? I think it was really good. Sure nothing that special happened but I feel like this is it's own type of special. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!