Day Twenty-One- Cooking/Baking

Aphmau's POV

Every few week's me and Garroth Cook something up for our friend's, being the master chef's we are. However this week we are just going to cook a little something for us... just us... alone... cooking... THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE! I had a little crush on him since first year in high school, and now were adult's that crush has developed into love. I love Garroth but I don't want to break our friendship, I don't want to lose him. Anyway, depressing thought's aside, he should be here any minuet now! I heard a knock on the door and I rushed over, swinging the door open. I saw a blushing Garroth standing there with flower's, why does he have flower's?

Aphmau: "Hey Garroth! Why the flower's?"

Garroth: "Oh! I saw these on the way here and the reminded me of you!"

(Pic)

Aphmau: "Aww, thank you! There beautiful

Aphmau: "Aww, thank you! There beautiful... and purple!"

Garroth: "Exactly why I got them! So, what are we cooking?"

Aphmau: "Well... I can't pick?"

Garroth: "Haha, of course, too many?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, how about you pick from the book today?"

Garroth: "Well, I want to do something you want to do as well! How about I pick 5 and then you try and pick from there?"

Aphmau: "Ok!"

 I let him in and we walked to the kitchen, where the cook book was along with all the stuff we need. After a while he had picked 5, spaghetti which was simple but amazing, Chicken Parmesan which is my favorite but I don't have all the stuff for it, Lobster... he know's I hate lobster, barbecue rib's and burger's which is funny because I live next to an Australian, home cooked fish with a variety of side's.

Garroth: "So, which one?"

Aphmau: "Garroth, you know I hate lobster."

Garroth: "Why else would I pick it?"

Aphmau: "Sometime's I hate you."

Garroth: "And what about the time's you don't?"

I couldn't help but blush, if I was honest then I'd be admitting my feeling's toward's him.

Aphmau: "I enjoy your company."

Garroth: "Aphmau your lying, I can tell, but I won't force you to tell me."Thank god.

Aphmau: "Thank you. Now, what food... hm... know what? I'm actually feeling like a barbecue! I haven't had one in a long time."

Garroth: "Should we invite the neighbor?"

Aphmau: "Haha, shut up!" *under breath* "My god I love you."

Garroth: "What was that?"

Aphmau: "Oh! I was just thinking out loud." Which was actually the truth so he cant call me out on that.

Garroth: "Ok, I'll get the barbecue cooking. Where are the burger patty's and the rib's?

Aphmau: "I'll get them, you just ready the barbecue."

Garroth responded with an ok and left. I almost screwed up big time, thank god he didn't hear me. I got the rib's out from the fridge and put them in the preheated oven, and yes I preheated it before he got here. They need to cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hour's and halfway I need to put on some aluminium so it doesn't dry out. I then got the burger patty's and brought them out to Garroth.

Garroth: "Hey Aphmau."

Aphmau: "Hey."

Garroth: "Have you put the rib's in?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, and I got my watch on a timer so I can sit out here for a bit."

Garroth: "You mean the watch I gave you 2 year's ago still work's? Wow, I'm surprised."

Aphmau: "Yeah, I take good care of my possession's." Especially one's that were given to me by Garroth.

Garroth: "So how was your week?"

Aphmau: "Ok. Work was a pain though, this new guy wont stop flirting with me." 

With those word's I saw Garroth's eye's get serious, why?

Garroth: "What's his name?"

Aphmau: "Lenny."

Garroth: "Do I need to teach him a lesson?"

Aphmau: "What? No no no, Garroth it's fine, I've told my boss and she's handling it."

Garroth: "If he make's another move on you I'm gonna handle him."

Aphmau: "Garroth, why are you so protective all of a sudden? Laurence alway's flirt's with me and you don't do this when he does."

Garroth: "Because he's my friend... and because I love you."

Aphmau: "Wait, what?"

Garroth: "Huh? Oh god, did I say that out loud? I'm sorry, it's fine if you don't-"

Aphmau: "I love you too."

Garroth: "What? Really?"

Aphmau: "Yeah... I had a little bit of a crush on you ever since we met in high school but it was just a crush back then so I pushed it aside. But over the past few year's it has developed into something more, a strong love that I couldn't reveal in worry you wouldn't return those feeling's and we wouldn't be friend's anymore."

Garroth: "Aphmau, I would never leave you. My story is basically the same only Laurence found out and then he would try and hint you about it while trying to take you for himself, I thought you didn't return those feeling's because you didn't notice."

Aphmau: "The only reason I didn't notice was because I was worrying that I would screw up, I was blinded by my love for you."

Garroth: "Aphmau..."

Aphmau: "Garroth..." *alarm* "Oh! I've got to check on the rib's!"

I jogged to the kitchen and I heard a quiet Garroth say, "I never expected a oven to be the one to stop my first kiss with the woman I love." I turned around and said, "I guess the world doesn't want Garmau to happen. Screw the world though, you'll get your kiss." He responded with a laugh and I put the aluminium on the rib's, then quickly ran back to Garroth... or more like fell on top of Garroth. I tripped over myself and fell onto Garroth making him fall to the ground. We were face to face, and I was lost in his eye's.

Garroth: "Best thing about knowing you love me back is this position isn't as awkward."

Aphmau: "Haha! True." *sigh*

Garroth: "So, about that kiss that the world denied."

Aphmau: "Come here."

We kissed and it was better than I hoped. I could feel his lip's against mine make spark's fly... it was heaven.

How did you enjoy it? I loved writing it, that's for sure. Still waiting for a good moment for the song's I have planned and I've found one but it's a bit later :P Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out! Time to go eat dinner!