Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's

(Did anyone notice I was referencing another one of my chapter in the previous one? Let's see who can find out which one it was :D Also, READ THE END NOTE! There's a special kind of thing :D)

Garroth's POV

It's coming on to valentines day... and I'm going to ask Aphmau to be my valentine. I have never asked her anything like this before but... I love her. Tomorrow being the day of love I'm going to ask Aphmau to be my valentine and I'm going to take her on a special kind of trip, if she say's yes. I walked to her door, holding flower's in my hand's, and I knocked on her door. She didn't answer... why? Oh, that's right. Laurence will not stop asking her to be his valentine on this day, I swear he even put's a tracking device on all of our friend's just so he know's if anyone is going near Aphmau. Lucky I lock all my door's and window's when I go to sleep, and I assume Aphmau does too.

Garroth: "Aphmau? You there?"

Aphmau: "Is Laurence with you? Are there any camera's outside?"

Garroth: "Does he really go to that extent to make you his? No he is not with me, he's probably thinking of a really romantic thing to do for you though."

She opened the door, almost hissing at the sun.

Garroth: "You almost hissed there, are you ok?"

Aphmau: "I have not seen true daylight all of today... I don't want Laurence recording anything of me or getting in my house for that matter. Oh god is that him? Quick, get inside!"

I hopped inside her house to see candles in some room's and in some there are actual light's.

Garroth: "It's smart of you to use candles instead of electricity for some room's."

Aphmau: *light blush* "Thank's! Hey, are those flower's?

Garroth: "Huh? Oh, yeah! Here!"

Aphmau: "For me? Wow, uh, thank you." *smile*

Garroth: "Hey, Aph? I want to ask you something..."

Aphmau: "Yes Gar? I MEAN GARROTH! Oh my god, I'm sorry, continue."

Garroth: "It's fine, you can call me that if you want."

Aphmau: "Yeah but it make's it sound like I'm your girlfriend or something..."

Garroth: "Well, about that... would you be?"

Aphmau: "... what? Did I hear you right? You want me to be your..."

Garroth: "Will you be my valentine?"

Aphmau: "..."

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "I-I-I-I..."

Garroth: "It's ok... I'll just go then..."

Aphmau: "Yes! I will!"

Garroth: "What?"

Aphmau: "I will be your valentine!"

Garroth: "Wait, really? YES!"

Laurence: "NO!"

Aphmau: "DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN THIS FOR ME?"

Laurence: "YES! GARROTH YOUR DEAD WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THERE!"

Aphmau: "Well, I guess that mean's you'll have to stay over here then." 

Garroth: "Aphmau, you look like your about to burst with happiness... I've seen you like this before but this seem's like it is at a much higher level."

Aphmau: "You have no idea how long I have waited for you to ask me something like this... LAURENCE ARE YOU TRYING TO PICK THE LOCK?"

Laurence: "NO! Just keep talki- oh crap it broke."