Day Seventeen- Sleeping together

(Be careful if you have a dirty mind)

Garroth's POV

Me and Aphmau are gonna have a movie night. I actually haven't really talked much with Aphmau recently because when I went over to O'kasis for a family reunion I was both too busy and also i couldn't get WiFi at the hotel, I didn't tell my father though because then they would have been shut down instantly, so for that matter this'll be a good way to catch up. Plus, I'm watching movies, alone, with the girl I love. I think she's either coming over with a list of movie's, some movies, or just gonna search over Netflix for movies/show's.

Aphmau: "Garroth? I think your doorbell's broken!"

Garroth: "Huh? Oh, one second!"

I basically ran over to the door, slipping a little on the wooden floor because of my sock's, and swung the door open because it was raining and you should never keep a girl out in the open on a cold stormy night unless there some murderer... what? I'm hipped for some scary movies!

Aphmau: "Oh, hi! Should I take my shoes off?"

Garroth: "Uh, yeah sure. Then you can slide on the floor."

Aphmau: "OH MA GOD YAS! I love sliding on wooden floor's with my sock's!"

Garroth: "Yeah! We should probably drain all the hyperactivity before the movies, let's go!"

We spent a good 15 minuet's sliding on the wooden floor of my house. We eventually got carried away and bumped into each other, falling with her on top of me.

Garroth: "A-A-Are y-y-you o-okay?"

Aphmau: "Y-Yeah, I think."

Garroth: "Can you stand?"

Aphmau: "I-I think so,let me try and get up."

Before she could get up, my heart took over my mind and I pulled her closer. I started to lean in but then...

*thunder*

Aphmau: "AHH!"

Garroth: "What's wrong?" Damn, so close.

Aphmau: "I-I'm scared of thunder..."

Garroth: "Don't worry, it's okay, let's watch some movies alright?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, okay."

Aphmau's POV

Did he just try and kiss me? Or was it wishful thinking? I've imagined thing's like this in my free time so maybe it was all in my head... wow that's weird to admit, thank god no one heard me right? Anyway, I've got the perfect movie lineup for tonight! We're gonna start with some action, maybe even some romance later, then we're gonna go into the horror movies. I think I'll start with Fast and Furious. 

Aphmau: "I know you've seen most of the Fast and Furious movie's, but have you seen 8?"

Garroth: "No, not yet."

Aphmau: "Great! We'll start with that then!"

xX Time skip after movie Xx

Aphmau's POV

Garroth: "Vin Diesel should not belong in a car like that in this movie series, he's always been a V8 guy! The ending though, made up for it all. So bad-ass."

Aphmau: "And so true. Plus, the way Brian escaped that fall was absolutely amazing!"

Garroth: "Speaking of Brian, do you know where he is?"

Aphmau: "No, I haven't seen him for like 60 or so episodes."

Garroth: "Wait what?"

Aphmau: "Never mind. Anyway, how about some horror?"