Day ten- With Animal Ear's

(Why? Why do I have to do one with animal ear's? I don't even know how I'm gonna do this... well anyway, thanks for 947 read's! I said in the last one I'd do a Q&A about me but no question's have been asked so please ask anything and I'll try and answer it. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Aphmau: Are you sure you want to go through with this Garroth?

Garroth: Oh come on, this will be fun! Laurence deserves it for ruining my chances too.

Aphmau: What's that mean?

Garroth: Nothing. Here he come's, get down!

He's so cute with those animal ear's. I should explain what me and Garroth are doing with animal ear's attached to our head's. To be honest, I don't know exactly why apart from he wanted to prank Laurence. Ever since the incident with Michi turning us into Meifwa's Laurence has been afraid of seeing me or any other use-to-be-human turn into a cat person. I had Cadenza make a kind of head attachment that has cat ear's on them for both me and Garroth, then we had Lucinda bind them to our head's so Laurence can't take them off.

Garroth: Ok, let's go.

We moved to the door and went inside the guard tower, where they moved back to instead of the tree, and made sure he'd hear the door close. When he turned around I was at the ladder making my cat ear's visible. I could tell he was shocked and I moved up the ladder as fast as I could while he was, so that he wouldn't take notice it was me, and moved to Garroth's room. He was lying on the bed and the plan was to snuggle up to him, I was extremely embarrassed and also happy for this, to make his shock even worse. I don't get why we had to snuggle up though.

Laurence: Who's there? Are you in Garroth's roo- WHAT THE HELL?

Garroth: Oh, hey Laurence.

Laurence: APHMAU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SNUGGLING UP WITH HIM?

Aphmau: Like the cat ear's?

Laurence: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE EAR'S! I CARE ABOUT THE FACT-

He stopped as soon as I felt a pair of lip's upon mine, and I soon noticed it was Garroth. I didn't resist and I returned the kiss, it was amazing. After a few minuet's we pulled away, seeing a suprizingly calm Laurence.

Aphmau: Laurence? Why are you so calm?

Laurence: You can take it from here bro.

Garroth: Thank's Laurence!

Aphmau: What's going on?

Garroth: Well this was just a way of getting another kiss out of you and to ask if you like to go on a date.

Aphmau: Ok, look. 1. It's the wrong atmosphere. 2. It was a trick. 3. Why didn't you ask me out normally? You already knew I liked you from when I revealed it in that little dream dimension. 4. The kiss was amazing. And 5. YES OF COURSE I WILL!

Garroth: Thank you, Irene.

Aphmau: You talking to me?

Garroth: Oh that's right I forgot, haha!

Aphmau: Garroth?

Garroth: Yes Aphmau?

Aphmau: You still get a slap for setting me up.

Garroth: Oh no.

*SLAP*

Ok, so that's the best I could do with this topic. I'm not amazingly proud of it but it was good and I hope you like it. it's still not my best work but it's all I could think of for this chapter, thank you again for 940 read's and please ask any question you like for the Q&A. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!