Day Eleven- Wearing Kigirumis

(1k... 1K! 1000 read's, this is just amazing! I am so grateful for this! I don't know what to say apart from thank you! I hope you enjoy the chapter, have an amazing day!)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Me and Garroth are both in Kigirumis. Why? Well I told him to, as payback for destroying my kitchen. He tried to be nice and cook some bacon for me this morning but uh he ended up burning most of the kitchen, the stove and all that at least. He's paying for a new stove and everything but I took this as an opportunity to 1. Embarrass him and 2. To just see him in one of these Kigirumis, he's so cute!

Aphmau: I've always wanted a Kigirumi buddy!

Garroth: This is so embarrassing, but at least there's no Laurence and I'm not the only one in a Kigirumi.

He was in a Blue dragon Kigirumi and I was in a Purple Unicorn Kigirumi. We look so amazingly cute together, almost like a couple! But that wont happen, he wouldn't like a bubbly and hyper girl like me. But hey, no reason to not hope right? I'm too afraid of rejection and that's why I can't tell him, I'm just a coward and I can't do thing by myself. Laurence is a huge Casanova, which is really funny sometimes but other's it's just annoying. Dante is in love with Nicole, I think Kawii~chan is jealous too. Garroth stutter's so much around me but I think that's his personality, and I'm pretty sure no one like's him except me which is good but I don't know if he likes anyone.

Nicole: Hey Aph! Me and Katelyn are here!

Katelyn: What are you doing in those thing's? You look ridiculous!

Aphmau: Well Garroth stayed over the night because we were hanging out and then there was a huge storm, too bad for him to drive in, so I let him stay over... his face went super red when I said that though, I don't know why.

Katelyn: He's in lo-

Nicole: Ah bup bup bup bup bup. Katelyn? How about we don't mention that?

Katelyn: Why?

Nicole: Laurence said he's tell Dante about how I feel if I told Aph about Garroth's... feel's.

Aphmau: OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE PERFECT! WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM? HE TOTALLY LOVE'S YOU!

Nicole: S-Shut up! You're one to talk, you two almost look like a couple in those.

Katelyn: You're right, haha!

Aphmau: W-Why are you here anyway?

Katelyn and Nicole: You told us to come over.

Aphmau: No I didn't.

Katelyn: You sent us a text to come over. Something about us hanging out and playing some video game's.

Nicole: You didn't say a thing about Garroth though. In fact, why hasn't he said a thing this whole time?

Garroth: Can I please take this off Aphmau?

Aphmau: But your other clothes were burnt a little.

Katelyn and Nicole: Burnt?

Aphmau: Huh? Oh that's right, I didn't tell you that he tried to make bacon for me this morning but burnt the stove. He's buying me a new one and as punishment I got him to wear this Kigirumi... and his clothes got burnt a little.

Katelyn: How much?

Aphmau: Well his button's fell off, revealing his 4-pack *sigh*

Nicole: How'd ya like it? *smile's widely*

Aphmau: Wh-What?

Nicole: Why the sigh? Recalling the sight?

Garroth and Aphmau: *Blushing intensely*