Weird Actions

A/N: HEY, I haven't updated in AGES. Sorry :( Anyway, I hope you like this story, it's a bit confusing so just bear with me. One Direction will be in the book soon, I'm just trying to make it a bit realistic. Okay, so if you like this story: vote, comment and tell other people about it. THANK YOU ALL.

~ Alexis' P.O.V Age 17, present day ~

"Wake up Lexi! We have work to do." Ace's voice warned from the other side of my door.

Ace is like my twin brother; although, we aren't even related. We have always spent every minute together, it's hard to think of a life without him. With perfectly styled dark brown hair, crystal blue eyes; he was practically my polar opposite.

His father, the head guard, was my fathers most trusted friend. This caused Ace and I to grow more close after both of his parents and my mother, were killed after an attack. We grieved together, helped and comforted each other in times of sadness.

Many people have mistaken us for a couple, which I thought was pretty disgusting. However, my father thought it was perfect. He even arranged a marriage for us if we don't find our true mates.

Lately, my father has been pressuring Ace to mark me and I'm not even eighteen. Stupid I know, but he's only trying to protect me. I'm the only family he as left. If I have a mate, no other male can touch me. So by finding him or simply getting marked, I'm untouchable. The perfect plan, only one problem; I don't like Ace like that. My dad can't force him to create a bond with me, he has to have permission from me, which I'm not giving. So until then, which will be never, I'm just going to be unmated. No matter how dangerous it is.

A deep sigh was my immediate reply and a loud thud told be he had banged his head on the door in frustration. "You know we can't do that. There are too many duties today, so get out of bed. Maria has already picked out a dress for you."

With a final huff, I threw off the covers and climbed out of bed. The cold air immediately reached my exposed skin, creating goosebumps. "Fine."

"Good girl." And with that, I heard retreating footsteps.

Once I knew I was finally alone, I gazed at the room around me. This room held so many memories, good and bad. These four violet walls kept me captive in this castle for years. That comfortable king-sized bed had let me drift into either a nightmare or a peaceful dream and the many dresses I have worn over the years that have been stacked inside various wooden drawers.

I never asked for any of these luxuries, all I ever wanted to do was explore. But the gift I was given made that impossible. Ever since I was born, this kingdom has been trying to protect me, with everything they had. I never got to speak my opinion on the matter. Attack after attack and I was still left in the dark with what was different about me. Never had I expected the answer that was given to me.

On my 7th birthday, two months after my mothers death, I was informed on what I really was. Out of grief, my father finally told me. He told me that the Moon Goddess had visited them in their dreams and spoke of my destiny. Briefly of course, she couldn't give away my life path.

When the vampires attacked and demanded me, my mother sacrificed herself trying to distract them. It worked and my father was able to drive them away. But it was too late for my mum, she died, because of me. My father was over come with rage and soon attacked the vampires own castle, managing to kill the Vampire king with his own hands. Finally, he told me what I was.

The Blue Moon she-wolf, the blessed one. No one really knows a lot about my breed of wolf, apart from the fact that my fur was an unusual blue colour. This was only confirmed when I shifted for the first time. Apparently, word got out I was going to shift and large amount of werewolves traveled to the castle to see my wolf. Eleven years later and the Vampires have yet to make a move, but we know they're planning something. And we know what they want. Me.