Unbelievable

A/N: Well, hello there everybody! I'm back, once again, to give you a new chapter, this time, in Louis' perspective. I'm not sure if any of you had been waiting for this, so excuse me for not updating for a few days and please don't hate me. I've been busy babysitting my two little brothers and yes, it is hard because duh, they're boys with short attention spans. All they want to do is play with Lego. Trust me, it gets old after playing it for days in a row -.- Anyway, here you go guys... enjoy!

Also- this chapter has some slightly graphic material in it that some of you may not like. Just a warning. Actually, I think a lot of you might hate me for this chapter.

~ Louis' P.O.V ~

It had been five days. Five whole days of continuous searching, running through the depths of the forest, tracking down her scent. Rain fell every once and a while, coating my fur with a new layer of water and draining the air of Alexis' sweet, alluring scent, frustrating me to no end. I needed her scent, it empowered me, pushing me on and without it, my beast would grow restless, clawing at my skin from the inside, growling furiously.

He wanted our mate, by our side and safety tucked in our bed; where she belonged. The beast called to hers, whining pathetically when she didn't answer and sometimes, I felt her reaching out to us, soothing him. It was relaxing for me as well, strangely. I had never felt these sensations before. Like my primal instinct, it forced me to keep tracking Alexis down and dominate her.

The feeling was so strong, I could barely stop myself from growling out in need at the thought. So knowing that even if Alexis didn't love us, her wolf would, gave me some hope. After all, if she felt the same instinctual needs as me, then it wouldn't be long until she came crawling back. Or maybe her wolf could persuade her, like mine had easily done. But it was much easier for him when my intentions, were exactly like his; retrieve our mate, no matter what.

Despite the setbacks and obstacles I faced, I kept running, never stopping once. Not once. My wolf's body was strong and well developed, designed for long distance running in harsh conditions, do I didn't have to worry about fatigue. Although I had only just discovered I was a wolf, I felt some what at ease in my new form. Before, it felt like every part of my body was tense and something, deep inside, wanted out. But now, I just felt free, loose and I enjoyed the rush it was giving me.

Apparently, from what my wolf had explained, he had been dormant for the past few years of my life, not needing to be awakened, but as soon as we made contact with our lovely mate, he sparked awake. It wasn't usually how most werewolves had their first shift, but unlike them, I was a whole new species, one that had been impossible, until now.

As explained, my beast knew it was time for him to make an appearance when he felt the connection between Alexis' wolf and him. So he forced himself out of slumber and now, he was furious he couldn't be in arms length from his mate. The very fact I hadn't even mated with her yet caused him to roar out in anger from inside of me. Every, single time I thought about it.

He hated I hadn't fully claimed her. It meant other wolves, other males, could put their filthy paws on her delicious body, kiss her, make love to her- A thundering roar leaves my snout at that thought. No! I would make sure no one would ever touch her, no male would even consider it before I tear him limb from limb. She was rightfully mine. My mate, my beloved, my queen. Mine.

Growling, I push my straining muscles faster, racing through the pitch black forest, my keen eyesight staying locked, straight ahead. My mind was set on the one thing I desired most. But in one, swift motion, it all just stops. My nose catches that scent, that one scent that always makes my nostrils flare, my body tingle in desire and all my previous intentions increase ten fold. I abruptly come to a halt, a triumphant, predatory grin on my wolf face. Her scent is fresh, meaning; she's close.