Release The Beast

A/N: Hey guys! I shall be up updating today! Oh my gosh, I'm so weird. Well, I had my first exam yesterday and after hours of studying, actually did well, so my parents are at least somewhat satisfied by my results. I'm just writing this chapter cause ya'll are like awesome! 8.2k reads! It's just amazing :D You deserve some more chapters. By the way... few surprises in this chapter ;)

~ Louis' P.O.V ~

No one had noticed my posture had changed while they sat and chatted happily as I gripped onto the desk tightly, my jaw clenched. Don't listen to it. Don't listen to it. Were the only thoughts running through my head. I can't listen to it; I'd hurt Alexis. At the mention on her name, the voice viciously began growling in my head.

Find her you idiot! We need her and so we shall have her! Now, go.

It was as if a switch had been flicked. My mind was only set on one thing. Find Alexis. I didn't care for her hatred towards me, I didn't care for her vulnerable state, I needed her. Just as the voice said; we shall have her. We would have her, no matter what stood in our way. Even if it was her that was our only obstacle.

Before any one could react, I sent the desk flying across the room, receiving some surprised and stunned shrieks from the people. The desk hit the wall and smashed into tiny splinters due to my strength. My hands in tight fists, I snarled; something vampires weren't familiar with.

Once again, my teeth grew, but this time, the were longer and thicker, sticking out of my mouth. Shaking uncontrollably, I set a hand on my temple and winced, feeling a stinging sensation straight away. Withdrawing my hand, I stared down at it in disbelief and heard various gasps escape from peoples mouths.

My hands no longer looked like mine at all. Sharp claws replaced my finger nails, covered in blood. Mouth hanging open, I glanced up. The people that once sat calmly, were shaking with fear, trying to get as far away from me as possible. Liam was not as fearful, but still kept his cautious gaze on my form. If I had frightened him, something was surely wrong. Shaking my head, I took a few steps back. What was happening to me?

I am awakening. I heard Alexis' wolf crying for me and have answered her call with my own. Everything you are experiencing, is caused by me. Now, seek out our mate. She needs us, as we do her. The voice explained and suddenly, another growl rumbled in my chest.

Without consent, my body sprinted forward, past the wary faces and through the door. The voice was now controlling my body, willing it to do as it pleased. With impossibly fast speed, I raced through the castle, startling many. My need for Alexis grew with every step, pain stabbing through me, but still I moved. As I neared the entrance to the forest, I caught her scent. Sweet and alluring; calling to me. Another stab of pain sent me to the ground, gripping my head. Body shaking, I snarled against my will, showing two large canines instead of my usual fangs.

That's it, give me control. Let me out.

When those final words were spoken; I released the beast.

No longer in control.

~ Alexis' P.O.V ~