Chapter 5

Jades P.O.V

After I found out I was being sold, that mean Austin guy just left me all alone to freak out because I didn't know what what going to happen.

I hopped up off the freezing cold floor and decided to see if I could get anyone's attention because this dark , claustrophobic dungon tipe thing was really creeping me out.

"HELLOOO! Is anyone going to let me out, it's really dark in here?"

I tried one more time before giving up and sitting my butt down on the damp cold floor.

"I hate this place", I mumbled.

After that I drifted of into my own thoughts thinking of my mum (The one who died) cuddling me into her chest saying everything is going to be alright.

I then felt my eyelids becoming heavier by the second and I drifted off to sleep with the blackness consuming me.

Suddenly I shot my head up quickly, becoming dizzy until my eyes readjusted with a big buff man pulling my sleepy body off the damp floor.

"Wh-where are w-we going?", I stuttered

"You are to be taken up to have a quick shower and to get ready for the auction."

Silly me forgetting all about that.

Finally we reached a room and the big guy opened the door to reveal a bedroom with a shower room connected to it.

"Have a shower and when you get out, there will be clothes waiting for you on the bed." "In 15 minutes a lady will come up to check on you and she will do your makeup and hair."

"Ok", I said waiting for him to leave.

Once he left I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, then found a towel and hopped in the warm, relaxing shower.

This will probably be the last shower I will be having in a while, I thought while hopping out and drying my hair with the towel.

I walked out of the bathroom and found clothes, as the guy said, lying on the bed.

Then I got dressed in the tight dress.

It showed every curve on my body.

I hate it!

Suddenly a lady walked in with a makeup bag in her hand.

"Ok time to get you all dolled up", she said with a smile.
I just gave a small smile back.

We walked into the bathroom and she got to work.

First she curled my long hair into tight curls, then she applied foundation, fake lashes, maskara, eyeliner, blush and some meganta lips stick on.

Thanks, I said once she finished. She walked out and I waited for what was going to happen next.

While I was waiting I looked at myself in the mirror. WOW! I don't look too bad. Sucks that it had to be here though...