Chapter 11

Jade's P.O.V

He laid me down on my back on to something as soft and as fluffy as a cloud.

I just relaxed enjoying the feeling I had underneath me, and closed my eyes.

Five minutes later , I was shook back into consciousness, and jumped shocked from the limited distance between master and I.

Then I fell on the floor.

"Ouch", I groaned.

"Come here", he shook he head disapprovingly.

I tried backing away into the corner, not wanting to be any closer to him in that point of time.

He started walking towards me so I tried getting up but fell backed down really hard on my bottom because I forgot that my ankle was still a little tender.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me for a bit then walked towards me and picked me up.

I tried struggling, but he held a firm grip on my waist so I just went limp in his arms once again.

I was placed on what I was presumed was a bed, watching him warily on what he was doing.

A First Aid Kit was pulled out of a cupboard and then he walk towards me very calmly.

When he finally reached me I asked him what room I was in and did he know what he was even doing.

His answers were, this is my room and yes I know what I'm doing, then he told me to stop asking questions and hold still.

He then wrapped my ankle up firmly and checked to see if I had any other injuries, luckily I was all clear.

He went back to the cupboard and came back with two capsules and and a glass of water, then told me to drink it so I did.

Suddenly I felt sleepy and let the darkness surround  my vulnerable figure.

2222222222222222222222

When I woke up he was staring at me from the darkness of a corner, and that's when my heart rate picked up.

He quickly walked up to me and rubbed my back soothing my fears.

He told me that I had been asleep for a day and that I would start working soon that day.

I asked him what was my job and he told me I was his personal maid, which meant doing chores and stuff only for him and no one else.

I was alright with that because there shouldn't be that much work to do for a well mannered man like him.

Well I guessed wrong...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment!

I would love to know what you guys think.

Today's update has been about 100 words more than I usually write because I write about 300 words per chapter so I hope you enjoy!