Chapter 24

Jade's P.O.V

We finally reached the kitchen and I was starving!

Master put me down on the cold kitchen bench and went into the fridge and grabbed some blood for his breakfast.

Then he placed it on the bench.

"What would you like to eat Jade?," He said sincerely.

The way he said my name with so much grace made me blush.

"Um I don't know," I said with a small timid voice.

After a bit of silence, he walked away and grabbed flour ,eggs ,milk ,sugar ,cinnamon and butter.

Then he went to the bench were I was and mixed the ingredients together then poured the delicious batter and put in the hot pan.

After that he gave me the cinnamon pancakes and I started eating it and it was so delicious.

"Mmm', I mumbled satisfied with the taste.

"I guess you like it", master said sounding cocky.

I didn't answer him because he already knew the answer.

After a while we decided to watch TV and I felt really tired so I let a dreamless sleep consume me.

Jade's master's P.O.V

We were watching television until I felt jade's head fall on my shoulder so I picked her up and placed her softly on my bed.

Then I walked to my office to get some work done that needed to be finished.

After about a hour of my work, my phone rang with an unknown number, which I thought was strange because I wasn't expecting a phone calls today.

"Hello?", I said to the mysterious person.

"That little princess of yours will be mine in a matter of time", the mysterious guy said to me and then he hung up.

It was probably just a joke because no one is ever game enough to mess with me.

Frustrated and tired I decided to go get a blood bag to drink to take my mind off of that phone call.

I went in to the kitchen and grabbed one of my most favourite bags of blood and sank my teeth into until I saw...

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I am so sorry about the late chapter, I was busy so please forgive me.

VOTE and COMMENT!