Chapter 40

Sorry for the short notice but this book is now coming to an end so I hope you enjoy the last chapter of Kidnapped as a Blood Slave!

Jade's P.O.V

Months and months had past since that last incident had happened with me being a vampire and all.

Everything hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be like.

Just a week ago me and Luke had a wedding and it was just so perfect.

Me and him went on a honeymoon to a tropical island and every day I just looked at the gorgeous ring that was placed around my finger.

Me and Luke have grown so close with our relationship and we are inseparable now.

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't be with him forever.

Life now is all I ever wanted and I couldn't think of a better way to live life from this moment on.

Luke had set all of his slaves free but not before brainwashing them so they wont remember anything about our race ever again and then they can live there normal human lives again.

We moved out of his massive castle and moved to a little cottage in a small village.

And we have made and extra room for a little upcoming surprise.

I know this sounds crazy but in about five months we are expecting to have a little bundle of joy to share our love with as well.

We brought a special witch to our home and she told us that our little baby was going to be a girl.

When she told us the news about our baby girl, I was ecstatic.

The day of our little girls arrival will be the best day in my life.

Me and Luke have decided that we are going to call her Jadelin, our little baby Jadelin.

Just every time I think about her all I can think of is how beautiful she will be.

In a couple of short years, she might even have a little sibling of hers to.

Laying in bed with Luke every night, he just feels my little baby bump and says things like "You will be daddy's little girl wont ya".

It makes me laugh sometimes with all the things he says to her.

I know for sure that Luke will be the perfect father of Jadelin.

This will be a new experience for the both of us because we haven't been parents before but I know everything will work out just fine.

All that matters in life now is revolved around me and my little family with Luke.

Everything has now fallen in to place and now I can live my life with Luke as a loving parent and wife of Luke my husband.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey all my little pandas!

This is the end of the book and I really hope you enjoyed every moment of it with me as I was writing!

I know this chapter was short and sweet but I didn't want to drag it on longer than necessary.

From now on this book will go under some major editing and in the future, I may get this book published and put on real paper pages.

I hope this book ended in a way that didn't disappoint you.

I really did enjoy writing this story so I personally thank you for sticking with me through this process!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!