Chapter 21

Jade's P.O.V

When I woke up after my not so nice nap, I lazily got up and checked the time to find out I had been out for about an hour.

"Wow", I thought to myself.

" I must have needed it".

After that, I decided that I was a bit hungry so walked down the spiralling staircase with wobbly legs holding on to the rail.

Once I reached the bottom of the staircase I accidently lost my balance and landed on the floor flat on my stomach but got back up shakily hoping no one had seen me.

Once I finally found the kitchen I went and looked in the fridge but there was only blood in there, which made me cringe.

Next, I went to the pantry and there was nothing in there either.

"ugh, damn those stupid vampires with there stupid appetite's", I mumbled angrily to myself.

Making my way back to my lonely room, I ran into someone which made my whole entire body tense up.

Jade's masters P.O.V

I was standing in the hallway until I heard someone's bedroom door open, and I decided to follow whoever it was.

To my surprise it was Jade.

Her skin still looked a little pale from the incident that occurred yesterday.

She headed towards the staircase and started walking down then with wobbly legs.

At the bottom of the stairs she lost her balance and landed flat on her stomach.

It was so hard not to try and help her but I didn't know how she would react to seeing me.

When she got up off the floor she found her way to the kitchen and decided to look in the fridge to find that there was no food in there.

She found out that there was no food in the pantry either.

"Ugh, damn those stupid vampires with their stupid appetite's", she mumbled.

She started walking towards me so I quickly headed up the stairs hoping I would be able to talk to her.

When she was about half way up the stairs, I flashed in front of her and she bumped into me with a little squeal before tensing up, realizing who it was.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hope you enjoyed!

Please VOTE and COMMENT