Chapter 9

Jade's P.O.V

"NO, NO, NO, this is bad, very bad!", I thought grabbing my hair with my fists.

A stinging sensation suddenly washed over me causing a hiss to escape my lips.

"Wow, your just like my parents", I foolishly retorted, holding my cheek.

"Did I say you could talk", he growled through gritted teeth.

I nodded my head no in submission then he slammed the door in my face, got in the drivers seat and sped off while I gripped tightly on the seat for dear life.

My eyes were closed tightly the whole time.

A couple of hours had passed and the car came to a sudden stop, so I gave an instant sigh of relief but gut wrenching chills went down my spine to hear my so called master chuckle from the drivers seat.

"I'm guessing you liked the ride" A smirk lingering on his features.

I just sat there quiet not wanting to piss him off further.

He got out and opened my door but I quickly pushed my self as far back as I could against the opposite car door.

Swiftly, he used his vampire speed and ran around the other side and pulled me out by under my arms.

"Ow!" I whimpered.

He just ignored me and dragged me towards this massive mansion.

That was the biggest building I had ever seen in my entire life.

My jaw dropped in awe.

"I'm guessing you were not expecting to see something this big", My newly assigned master said.

I jumped, forgetting he was right behind me the whole time.

He dragged me by my wrist in to the big mansion and led me up a huge flight of stairs.

We turned right and left until we found a crimson red door.

Silly me forgot what way we came through the mansion and was completely dumbfounded by all twists and turns.

"Now I'm stuffed", I thought.

Roughly, I was pushed through the red door into a room that was so eerily quiet that you would be able to hear a pin drop..

"Go have a five minute shower and when you get out there will be clothes on the bed", he gave me a stern look.

He closed and locked the door then walked away with his head held high....