Chapter 12

Jade's P.O.V

I was definitely wrong about the well mannered man thing.

This was ridiculous!

I was given a big list, and I mean a massive list.

Oh well, I better do it because I can't get punished on the first day.

I started cleaning up his clothes drawers.

He had a lot of fancy clothes in the drawers but it was a mess!

Once I had finished that, on the list it said I had to clean his whole bathroom top to bottom so I started taking the clothes off of the floor.

Then I cleaned his bath tub and the sink, the bench next to the sink, the towel rack, the mirror, all the taps, the drains, the grout in the tiles and fanaly I vacuumed and mopped the bathroom floor.

"Well that's done", I thought with a sigh.

"Slacking off already eh?", came a deep voice who came from the man who owned me.

I jumped at how sudden his voice was and quickly scrambled to my feet so quickly that I forgot my ankle was a teeny weeny bit sore still.

He chuckled and told me to get back to work.

I was so hungry and felt a little light headed from all of the tiring work.

I still went on with doing my chores including washing the sheets and blankets, setting the bed out perfectly with no crinkles, cleaning all cobwebs, dusting and finally polishing his extremely fancy shoes.

Suddenly I heard footstep so I tried to hide.

If you ask me why, it is because hearing footsteps down the hallway while your in your master's room cleaning is very intimidating.

Suddenly he burst through the door looked around and got really angry.

Then he found me and I screamed.

"What are you doing!" He yelled.

"I-I-I was hiding", I whispered.

"Why were you hiding", he asked sounding irritated.

I just stayed silent until he gave up and walked out of the room.

Then I started feeling ill and light headed again so i started walking towards the bathroom until everything started spinning around me.

I started seeing black dots until everything went in to total darkness.....

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Hope I left a good enough cliffhanger form you guys!

Sorry for taking so long to update!!! 💙