Chapter 14

Jade's P.O.V

I just went to my bed and laid down for while just thinking of how all of this happened and what my abusive parents were thinking while I was gone.

They might not even care!

Why did this happen to me.

They would be probably living a carefree life and laughing and cheering that I had left.

I wish my real mum was here, she would protect me and make sure nothing happened to me, unlike my other parents.

I hadn't realized it but I had been crying.

Suddenly master busted through the door and I tried to wipe all of my tears up as quick as I could.

I guess I was too slow.

"Why are you crying", he said in a soft tone.

"I I I'm not".

"Yes you are, what is wrong?", him saying made me really agrivated.

"Its in the past and why would you care anyway!"

"I don't!" He yelled.

I burst out in tears while bolting past him.

I ran down the hallway, down all of the long staircase and out of the massive front door.

Once I was out of the door I started sprinting of into a forest I found out the back.

I got really tired and decided to lean on a tree to catch my breath and stop crying.

Suddenly I heard a twig snap so I tried to sprint away into the woods until I ran into a tree.

My bad, it was not a tree it was master and he was fuming.

I tried to run once again but I was grabbed really hard around the waist.

I became winded and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!