Chapter 16

Jade's P.O.V

Master was standing at the door that had been knocked off it's hinges.

He looked freakishly calm and I think thats what scared me the most.

How could someone knock a door off it's hinges and be totally calm afterwards.

I think I zoned out because some how, master had approached me and grabbed me by the upper arm so now I was hanging in mid air.

I tried squirming out of his claw like grip bit but all he did was tighten it.

The pain started to become unbearable so I started screaming.

PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN YOU FILTHY BOODSUCKER!

That did not even worry him one little bit except that he tightened his grip even more.

SNAP!

AAAAAAAHH MY ARM! I screamed in agony.

Suddenly I fell to the floor, which did not help the pain I was in.

Everything started spinning around me.

Just before I blacked out I saw his face and it was like he didn't believe that he actually used that much strength to snap my arm.

It seemed like he didn't even mean to do it.

I started to sob and whimper until I was drifting off into a dark world of the unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I woke up I found myself laying on something so very hard and so very cold.

I didn't bother to investigate where I was because I was still in pain and I couldnt remember how or why.

In one moment everything came flying back to me and my heart rate started to pick up.

I tried to calm my self down and finally I did and I decided to have a look where I was.

I found out that I was in and old dirty dungeon with old blood and muck everywhere.

I heard footsteps coming towards the dungeon door and I started to freak out.

Suddenly the door burst open and there stood master with something in his hand that I couldn't quite see because I was in the dark.

I still remembered what he did to me so I tried backing up until I hit the corner of a wall.

I decided to curl up in a little ball and get in the most comfortable position without getting my arm anymore.

I didn't even want to look at that monster that stood before me.

I heard his footsteps approaching me so I held my breath and tried to calm myself down.

He knelt down beside me.

You will clean this dungeon and afterwards I will come down and bring you up to my office to have a little chat...
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Wow! I have made such a long chapter this week.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment what you think master and jade's little chat will be about in his office!

474 words in this chapter!