Chapter 17

Jade's P.O.V

I stayed silent until master finally left me all by myself.

After a while I decided I wanted to know what master wanted to talk about.

I got my self up off the filthy floor and started working my but off cleaning this stupid dungeon.

I found out that earlier when master walked in, he actually had a bucket full of soapy water, a soft sponge, a rough sponge and a toothbrush.

why would I be given a toothbrush, I thought.

Maybe so I could brush my teeth with (Note the sarcasm).

Anyway, I started getting all of the dried blood of the walls using my rough sponge.

It took a bit of elbow grease because it seemed like this dungeon hadn't been cleaned in a very long time.

I started thinking how all the blood got there in the first place and I felt like I was going to puke but luckily I calmed my self down a bit and stopped my self from that happening.

I eventually pulled myself together and got back to work cleaning.

The hardest thing to clean in here was in between the bricks, like in the grout or whatever you call it.

That is when the handy old toothbrush came in.

I would wet the toothbrush and get some soap on it and then I would scrub like crazy.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all that tiring work I sat on the floor and had a bit of a rest so I wasn't huffing and puffing when I was talking to master.

about a minute later I caught my breath back and decided I would walk up to masters office.

When I got there I was about to knock on masters door but it opened suddenly, and I accidently hit master in the face.

OOPS!

I jumped back thinking he was going to slap me or something but surprisingly he didn't.

I guess he is worried about something else this morning.

When we walked in he told me to sit down so I did while he found his way over to his seat behind his desk and he sat down.

Suddenly he cleared his throat and I put my attention on him.

You are not my maid anymore, he said strait out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CLIFFHANGER!

What do you think Jade's reaction will be.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!