Chapter 33

SHORT CHAPTER!

Jade's P.O.V

One more step and I would be gone for good and this time no one could even try to stop me.

"What are you doing!" Chaz yelled from in front of me.

My last words were "Goodbye Chaz", Before I jumped backwards, ready for the freedom I have been waiting for.

It felt like I was falling for ever, just watching the world fly past my dull eyes.

Waiting for the impact of the water, I closed my eyes and took my last breath.

Suddenly I hit something hard and I am flung backwards helplessly.

I was so disappointed.

I thought nothing could stop me this time but maybe my life was made to be hard.

Carefully, I opened my eyes and I nearly passed out from the sight I saw before me.

"Master?" I asked shocked.

"No, do not call me master call me Luke, little one", He said soothingly.

"Wow, that is the first time I have ever heard your name before, Luke", I whispered incoherently.

In an instant Luke starts running in vampire speed and I just close my eyes because he is most likely taking me to his home where I will be trapped again.

About one minute passed and I felt dizzy from how quick Luke was travelling.

Eventually he stopped running and when I opened my eyes, I was taken back to reality by the sight of his bedroom once again and I was place gently on to his bed.

When I landed on the bed, I curled up in a little ball and closed my eyes hoping the pathetic life I live would come to an end.

My eyes connect with Luke's and all I can see is worry, sympathy and relief.

"I know this may not be the best time but you need to tell me everything that happened", Luke gave a week smile.

For about an hour, I explained everything from the beginning to the end with tears running down my pale face.

When I was finished talking about the torture and everything I went through, I don't know if I imagined it but I think I saw a tear run down Luke's face.

Suddenly, I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug that lasted for about a minute and when it ended, I felt like the hug was only for about one second.

"I am so sorry that they broke you and I will never ever let anything happen to you ever again", He whispered in my ear.

I shrugged my shoulders.

In one swift motion, he had me in his arms again carrying me somewhere.

"Where are we going", I whispered.

"To get you some food, little one".

"But what if I'm not hungry", I whined.

"Look at you, you might fade away if you don't eat", He stated.

"Fine", I sighed.

"Well I can at least walk there myself", I mumbled.

Luke then put my feet on the ground and I tried to walk but I didn't have enough energy so I started falling.

Luke caught me like the saviour he is, then picked me up again and started walking towards what I am guessing was the kitchen.

*****************************************

Hey all my little pandas! 

 This chapter is a bit shorter than usual because I am sick and I don't really feel like typing a massive chapter. Sorry!

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Please VOTE and COMMENT if you are enjoying this book so far!