Chapter 19

Guys I have made this chapter in jade's master's point of view! It is so exciting. This chapter is made specially because I might not be doing this very often.

Jade's Master's P.O.V

Jade lay on the floor losing consciousness.

"What have I done", I thought worried.

While I thought that, she gave me a glance of pure terror.

I decided that I wouldn't just leave her laying on the floor bleeding so I picked her up and sealed her wound.

Carrying her carefully, I took her to my bedroom and got one of my other slaves to change her out of her clothes that were covered in blood.

She was literally frozen in shock.

Once my slave was done changing Jade's clothes, they were dismissed.

I picked up the poor girl and lay her on my bed, feeling guilt wash over me.

Her face looked so scared and white which made me feel something deep inside my heart.

She fascinated me.

After about 30 seconds of studying her I decided I should be doing something useful so I went to go do some research in my office about some important stuff in the vampire kingdom while she was in a daze.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"ugh I am so bored of all this hard work", I thought to myself.

I decided that I would go and check up on Jade.

After I walked up a whole flight of stairs I headed toward jade's room and walked strait in quietly.

She seemed alright until it looked like she was sweating.

Next she started shaking and screaming which made me panic so I flashed to her side and started shaking her hoping she would wake up.

No luck.

Fortunately, she stopped shaking and screaming.

She was then sleeping peacefully, well that's what it looked like anyway.

From what happened before when she started sweating, I went and grabbed a wet washer and softly wiped off her forehead.

"I hope she's okay", I said to myself.

######################################################################################

Well that was cool!

I hope you guys enjoyed his point of view.

If we can get 5 Feedback comments I will do his point of view again in another chapter.

COMMENT and VOTE!