Chapter 23

Jade's master P.O.V

After she slammed the door in my face I decided that I would got to my office and chill out for a while.

Once I reached my office, I sat down with my hands behind my head and tried to relax until something caught my attention.

I could smell something and it I knew it wasn't good.

I followed my nose until it led me to Jade's door.

I could now smell it and I didn't know if I could control myself.

I felt my sharp fangs lengthening into a lethal weapon.

I burst down her door to realise she wasn't there but the smell of her appetising blood became more overwhelming.

My senses led me strait into the bath room where I see her on the ground with blood surrounding her legs and on her hands.

When she saw me she became frightened and fainted just before I caught her in my arms and picked her up.

Her blood was driving me crazy but I told myself I wouldn't do it to her.

I took her into my bedroom and lay her gently on the bed listening to her weakening pulse.

After I got myself under control I brought myself to look at the extent of her injuries.

She had cuts up her legs and they were very deep, solving the mystery of the blood everywhere.

I didn't think she would do something to herself that bad that she panicked and passed out.

But then again she did see me in my monster state.

So I went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid box and cleaned up her legs, putting a bandage on them.

I am sure it will heal after I give her some of her blood so I cut my wrist with my fang and dripped a couple drops in her mouth.

Just enough so she can heal but not too much because it might turn her.

She is all patched up and resting so I sat in the corner of my room and watched her sleep.

After about three hours I wake up from the sleep I had drifted into and looked at Jade while she woke up.

When she started to become conscious, I walked over to her and started examining how beautiful her petite little face was.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and we just stayed there staring into each other's eyes.

Then she sat up and kissed me on the cheek which surprised me so I jumped back and landed on my backside.

Jade started to giggle at me so I stalked towards her and started tickling her.

By the end she was squealing and telling me to stop because she was going to pee.

I let her go and let her run into my bathroom to let her go do her business.

Once she was done she came and sat down on the bed next to me.

"I am sorry all this time I haven't kept an open mind about your kind," she said feeling sorry towards me.

"It's alright, I am sorry I haven't really shown you that I can be a nice person," I said softly.

"it's ok," She told me.

After a minute of silence I we started conversing again.

I asked her why she cut herself and she told me that she was stressed out and it was a release for her.

I told her not to do it again and then we went down stairs to get something to eat.

I had to carry her to the kitchen because her legs were sore and tired.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey everybodies!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry this chapter was updated so late.

I made this chapter extra long for you guys because it was a bit late so enjoy! 

VOTE and COMMENT!