Chapter 18

(RECAP)
Jade went to her masters office and he said she was not his maid anymore.

Jade's P.O.V

I was gobsmacked.

What did he just say?

"I said that you are not my maid anymore", he said getting impatient.

I got really excited thinking that i could be free and go back home to my family.

But he ruined my day and the next thing I heard him say made me almost pass out.

"You....are....now....my....blood....slave".

What he said made my blood run cold.

"What!" I said shocked.

He ignored me which scared me a whole lot more.

I calmed myself down a little bit which wasn't much and asked why.

He said that I keep getting hurt and I keep getting in trouble so all I have to do now is let him suck my blood and maybe clean his room a bit.

I guess this was my fate anyway.

I guess I didn't realise that I lived with a vampire that wanted my blood sooner or later.

My thinking was interrupted by master once again by him clearing his throat.

"I am starving so all you have to do is stay still", he said while his eyes started turning red.

I wanted to run away but I was just too stunned to move.

I thought he would let me have some time to prepare myself but I guess that was not the case.

when I stopped thinking I realised he was right behind me and I squealed but he grabbed my shoulders really tight so I couldn't move.

I tried to squirm out of his grip but he growled a very low growl that sounded like he was warning me not to move.

With his vice grip hold on me he quickly moved my hair off my shoulder and latched on to my neck.

I screamed a horrific scream and was in unbearable pain that was unescapable.

Suddenly master started growling and I didn't know why.

I didn't care at all though because I was struggling to stay conscious.

Then he ripped his fangs out of my flesh and I collapsed to the floor gaining my consciousness and staring at him petrified.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I accidently updated early so I wont update until next Thursday.

Hope you enjoyed Reading!

COMMENT on what you think was that best part about the story and what needs improvements.

VOTE