Chapter 29

Jade's P.O.V

When I  woke up I was in a dark room but strangely I was on the floor of a cell once again aching from all of the torture that I have been through.

Even though I think I have been through enough torture, I don't think it will be the last of it that I will receive.

I don't even know what I am to them.

Why would they need to torture me, oh wait probably for there sick entertainment to fulfil there stupid vampire needs.

I lay on the floor bored out of mind just waiting for the next round of torture to come my way.

If I ever have kids one day what am I supposed to tell them?

"Oh yeah, I was kidnapped as a blood slave then I was kidnapped again to some sick guy that likes to torture people for fun".

I don't know what to do.

Should I give up or should keep soldiering on?

Giving up sounds about right in this moment of time but I can't just give up on my future children can I?

"That's the spirit", I whisper reassuringly.

Suddenly I can hear footsteps coming so I get up and bolt to a corner painfully until my arm is in the hold of someone's hand.

I try pulling away but the persons grip on my sore arm is too strong.

"BOO!", a masculine voice whispers right in my ear.

I squeal and jump but start getting dragged somewhere.

I get dragged by my arm  across the cold cement floor and through a small door.

 After that we head for some stairs.

"Ow, ow, ow ,OW!"I yell because the stairs keep digging in to my ribs.

He stays silent and I just think of all the marks this is going to leave while I am still struggling to stand up but he is walking with massive strides that's  hard to keep up with.

Jade's master's P.O.V

I pace back and forth trying to figure out where Jade went.

I think that she has been kidnapped but I don't if she is alive or if she is going to stay alive much longer.

I should have slept with her to protect her, it is all my fault.

What am I going to do?

I go to her bedroom door and walk in.

Maybe there is someone's cent in here that I can follow and rescue my little princess.

Once I am in the room I talk a big breath through my nose.

I can recognise someone's smell and I know that it is a man.

Now I have to try and find out why they took Jade and where she is.

Jade's P.O.V

 Once we are past the stairs I am taken to a room that is more like a room where they have operations on, like in a hospital.

I then get thrown on to the operating table and my arms get cuffed to the sides of the table so I am restrained from struggling.

Then the guy pulls out the biggest needle I have ever seen and starts walking exremly slow towards me while smirking.

The last thing that I get to say is "oh no", while trying to break the handcuffs off which only made them bleed before the needle is inserted into my neck and I scream until I have no voice left...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi my little pandas!

Hope you enjoyed!

I am so so so sorry for being late to update, I was really busy and I couldn't start writing at eleven o'clock at night so here is an extra long chapter for my little pandas.

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

I hope you like the nickname I gave you! :D