Chapter 31

Jade's P.O.V

Broken.

That's the word that says it all.

I don't care anymore, I have given up, there is nothing I can do to regain the life that I had in me.

I can't feel anymore.

There is no point to my existence.

................................................................

I get carried on this guys shoulder to god knows where and I was crying before but I just don't care and I ran out of tears to cry.

We ended up at a door and he carried me in and placed me gently on to a bed.

I stared blankly at the ceiling thinking about nothing, doing nothing and saying nothing.

The guy that carried me in decided to speak up.

"Well, I am sorry that this has happened and I take full responsibility."

"No harm is to come your way no longer unless it is necessary and by the way, my name is Chaz and I am the boss around here."

I didn't say a word, he just walked out and left me there lying on there bed staring at nothing in my brokenness.

It felt like days had passed on before I decided I would at least have a shower or something because I feel disgusting.

I got up and found the bathroom that was connected to the room that I have been trapped in.

Well actually, I might not even be trapped but I haven't bothered to even try and open it.

Before I have a shower I find some undergarments and then I find a massive sweater that is about three times bigger then me.

When I walk in to the bathroom I lock the door and then get undressed and you know what happens next.

After I get out, I dry off, dry my hair and get dressed into the undergarments and the sweater.

Now that my hair is fairly dry, I tie it up in a messy bun and then head out of the bathroom to go see if the door is actually locked.

I walked over to the door and turned the door nob and it actually opened so I decided I would go on a little adventure.

Being in a room for more than three days was the most boring thing ever but I really didn't care because anything is better than being in that nightmare of a torture room.

Once I walked out of the room, I walked down the hallway and down some stairs and suddenly an urge of sickness overcame my body making me bolt for anything I could find to be sick in.

I finally reached what looked like a kitchen and I ran in to be sick in the sink, only to find out there was nothing in my stomach to come out.

I kept dry reaching until I collapsed to the floor in exhaustion.

While I was on the floor, some guy had walked in that I had never seen before.

He walked strait over to me and stared at my crumpled body on the floor in confusion while I was trying to retreat the possibility of being put back in that room.

I had only just realised that I hadn't eaten since before I was kidnapped and that was probably the explanation to the dry reaching.

Suddenly the guy spoke.

"Are you okay?" He said hesitantly.

I just closed my eyes and tried to zone everything out.

Unexpectedly, I get picked up by my waist and he places me gently on the counter while flinch away from him.

He puts his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes, while it felt like he was looking into my broken soul.

I started feeling a bit dizzy until I found myself holding myself up by this strangers shoulder.

His facial expression looked worried but all those stupid vampires only put an act on to pull you in to their trap.

In that moment of time I really didn't care and I needed help so I am gonna take what I can get.

He walked away suddenly and I was scared until he came back with food or something.

"You look like you haven't eaten in a while", he says to me seriously.

He begins to give me the food but I don't want to eat, I just want to die in my own little hole.

I push away the food in his hands and he looks at me disapprovingly.

"You have to eat or else you will die little one", he mumbled.

"N-no", I Choked out stubbornly.

"What did they do to you sweety?".

"Th-they b-b-broke me", I whispered in a pained voice.

============================================

Hey my little Pandas!

Who do you think this new guy is?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting on this developing story!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!