Chapter 27

If you want a recap, just look back to the last chapter.   :P

Jades P.O.V

A little girl standing in front of me looking at me like I had massive ears or something.

I was expecting to see someone big and scary but I was quite surprised by what I saw.

I was brought away from my thoughts when the little girl cleared her throat and then walked over to me and unlocked my hand cuffs.

"Stop being weird and follow me or else we will have to do it the hard way", She said in a monotone voice before giving me a sarcastic smile.

"no", I whispered incoherently to the little girl with blonde hair walking away from me while I was thinking about what she meant by "doing it the hard way" and "we".

"I warned you", She said before walking out the large cell door.

I just went into the corner of the cell and faced the wall trying to be unnoticed.

Suddenly I was lifted off the ground by my waist and thrown on to someone's shoulder.

Struggling to get out of his grip, I punched him and even kicked him but nothing seemed to get me back into the corner of that cell.

After my failed attempt of getting off his shoulder, I just gave up, all the energy that I had left drained out of me like a bathtub draining all of the cold water out of it after being left in there for a couple hours.  

I was just hanging there, as limp a bowl of noodles that went all soggy.

About one minute passed by and I was forcefully thrown on the floor in front of some feet that had stylish black shoes on.

I was too scared to look up so I just lay on the floor looking at some guy's shoes plus, the impact of being thrown on the floor might have sprained or dislocated my shoulder.

In one swift movement of this guy's hand, he had me pinned by my neck to a wall.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Please COMMENT and VOTE

Shout out to Shinoa26