Chapter 34

Jade's P.O.V

Once we reached the kitchen I was placed on to the cold kitchen bench and I pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them not wanting to eat.

I had lost my appetite from talking about the drama that had happened in the past.

I looked across the kitchen and Luke was putting together a sandwich with salad and ham on it.

After about a minute he had finished preparing the item of food, he cut it up in four triangles and then placed them on to a small glass plate then made his way over to my huddled up figure on the kitchen bench.

"Here you go, you can eat this now", He smiled.

"No", I mumbled.

"Oh come on, you probably haven't eaten in days and you need some nutrition for your tiny little body", He urged.

When I shook my head he sighed and looked like he was getting a bit impatient and that's when I took a little nibble of the sandwich because I didn't want him to get angry and hit me or something like that.

"You need to eat more than that", He said sounding exhausted.

"I'm full", I lied.

I think he gave up because he walked away and left me all by myself in the kitchen.

Luke's P.O.V

I know I probably shouldn't have left her all by her self at a time when she is so vulnerable but she is just so stubborn and I just need some time to relax.

I walked in to my master bedroom and then walked in to my walk in closet to finds some clothes.

A shower sounds good at a time like this.

When I get ready for my shower I get undressed and turn the water on the hottest it could go then jumped in.

It felt like all of the worries, stress and all those bad feelings I felt lately washed down the drain by the instant contact of the burning water.

Being alone in the shower let my mind go wild.

I wonder what Jade would be doing right now?

What if she has fallen over and can't get up?

What if she will be kidnapped again?

How could I get her and I on better terms?

How long have I been in this shower for?

When I find out who kidnapped Jade, what shall I do to them?

I wonder why I had never told Jade that my name was Luke?

Suddenly my mind came back to reality and my skin was red from the hot water pelting down on it.

I reluctantly turned the water off, stepped out of the shower than started drying my self off.

Thump!

That sounded like it came from Jade's room next door.

Jade's P.O.V

After I sat on the kitchen bench for a while, I decided to get up and walk around.

As I was exploring I found a massive room full of girls and guys about my age.

I wondered who they were and I was going to find out.

I walked up to a girl and she had blond hair, blue eyes and she was really pretty.

"Um excuse me, who are you and all these people?" I asked in a small voice.

"You must be masters new slave that everyone has been talking about", she mumbled sarcastically before speaking up again.

"These 'people' are masters other slaves, You didn't think you were the only one did you", She snapped before slapping me really hard on the face.

I ran out of the room of slaves and then I reached my room, opened the door and collapsed on the floor in pain while balling my eyes out.

Suddenly Luke crashed open the door with an alarmed look on his face.

He only had a towel around his waist and his hair was wet because he was probably in the shower when I made a noise.

"Oh my god!" He yells.

I stay on the floor curled up in a ball still crying my eyes out.

"What the hell happened, I left you for about 30 minutes and your already getting your self hurt!", he yells while I cringe back hoping the floor would open up and let me fall through to my death.

Suddenly he is right next to me.

He picks me up and puts me on the bed carefully, then he starts searching my body for injuries.

His eyes land on my face which probably has a red hand print on it then he uses his thumb to wipe my tears away.

"Who did this to you?", He says urgently.

"S-sl-slave", I stutter.

"What does she look like?" He looks at me, Starring into my eyes.

"Blon-d h-hair, b-lue eyes", I whisper.

His eyes soften and then he starts to speak.

"I think I know who you are talking about, she won't get away with it either."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey all my little pandas!

I hope you are enjoying my book so far and I would like to know if you like my new book cover.

Please COMMENT and VOTE to help this stories development and to give me the inspiration of writing for you guys!

Thank for your support!