Chapter 13

Jade's P.O.V

"Ooooww",I groaned.

"She is finally conscious eh?" a low voice bellowed.

I attempted to open my heavy eyelids but it was no use.

I began to freak out because I didn't have a clue where I was and what had happened.

Somehow it seemed like he new what I was thinking and explained that I hadn't eaten or drank anything for three days.

That scared me, how could he be so cruel!

I started struggling and thrashing trying to open my eyes to reveal what was going on.

Next came the the screaming and the fighting.

Suddenly I was pinned down to what I was presuming, was a bed.

"Calm down", the voice said again.

I started crying until I was finally able to open my eyes again.

When my eyes were open, my first reaction was to gran a hold of anything I could and hold on tight.

I was crying on someone's shoulder but I didn't really care in that point of time, I was scared and confused.

I realized I had made a big mistake and tried to get as far as I could away from my master because it was so awkward, until I fell of the bed.

I was wondering why I was in a hospital room, until I snapped back in to reality by someone picking me up.

I was still very tired so I just relaxed and fell asleep.

The next day

When I woke up I was told to take it easy and master gave me porridge for breakfast.

After breakfast I was given a list but I was lucky enough to get a list less than half the size of the first one I had been given on the first day.

All I had to do was cleen up the clothes off the floor, tidy up the bathroom, tidy his cupboard, make his bed and polish his shoes.

After that he said I could rest.
######################################################

Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry there is no cliffhanger!
Please keep reading.