Chapter 6

Jades P.O.V

Suddenly a man barged through the door and grabbed my wrist with a lot of force.

"OUCH! I complained.

Shut up girl! The man bellowed.

He dragged me down some stairs into a room lined up with girls crying and screaming, then the guy left.

Out of a big black door I heard someone with a microphone saying some stuff I couldn't really hear.

One girl next to me started crying and screaming again.

"SHUT UP! YOU WILL ONLY GET YOURSELF IN TROUBLE!" I screeched.

Annoyance was the only thing that I could feel in that moment.

She went silent suddenly, then the whole room became quiet except for a couple sobs.

Soon I was at the front of the line and the nerves started to get the best of me.

I didn't really know what was behind that big black mysterious door.

I then drifted away from reality, to be disturbed once again.

In a blink of an eye I was shoved onto the stage by the same guy that led me to that room I showered in.

I was amazed and shocked by how many googly eyes were just staring at me up and down.

The guy with the microphone began to announce " This young lady's name is Jade, she is 17 and has never been bitten before. This also is her first time being auctioned off. So let's start the bids at $10.000".

One old guy said "$20.000, another guy says"$50.000, and lastly another young handsome guy around the age of 16 says "$20.000.000. Going once, going twice sold to the young lad over there.

After that I was pulled off stage into what I guessed was a holding room for the people to pick us up.

Yep, I'm officially stuffed!