Chapter 26

Jade's Master's P.O.V

I just sat there thinking about what Jade said and what it was supposed to mean with the dead body and everything else the she told me.

It just doesn't make sense.

This is a very stressful situation for both me and Jade to be in so I decided that we both needed some rest and then we can analyse the situation better when we are all rested and refreshed.

"Jade I have decided that we need some rest to freshen our minds up a bit and then we can sort everything out when we wake up", I explained very quietly so that I wouldn't have to use any more of my strained voice.

"ok", she mumbled getting up off the couch and stumbling up the stairs towards her soft bed that is calling her name.

Jade's P.O.V

Once I reached my room, I lay on my back trying to let the darkness consume me, not before thinking about what we were going to do when we woke up feeling refreshed.

Then I drifted into the black abyss of dreaming and darkness.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up expecting to be in the luxury of my delightful and cozy bed, before bringing my drowsy self back to the reality that my room never used to be so cold and dark.

I don't remember falling to sleep with handcuffs around my aching wrists either.

I sat there for a couple agonising and confusing minutes before anything sank in, suddenly realising that I have been kidnapped!

I know that this wasn't the best situation to start hyperventilating but you know, it's not like I could have prevented it or anything.

"Take deep breaths Jade, take deep breaths", I mumbled to myself as an attempt to calm myself down before I pass out due to lack of oxygen.

Meanwhile, I didn't even have a clue that some person had came through the cellar door and approached my helpless figure on the cold hard stone floor.

Once I finally realized there was someone there, my breath was caught in my throat and my eyes bulged out of my skull, before looking up to find...

.........................................................................................................................................................

I still need some help in finding a nickname for all my readers because you are all special and I can't just keep calling you my readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am sorry if the chapter was updated a bit late, but I would really like to see some comment of advice or something.

Maybe tell me a little about yourself if you want to, I mean I am not forcing you to but it would be nice to maybe add some of your interests into the story.

Please COMENT and VOTE!