Chapter 22

Hey guys, if you want to get recapped on the story just read back to the last chapter.

Warning: This chapter contains some self harm!

Jade's P.O.V

My frail body tensed up knowing what brick wall I just bumped into, was actually the guy that I would like to see the least.

Good morning jade, He said sounding very professional.

As I tried  to speak I started choking on my words so I decided that I would give up on speaking and stop to listen what he had to say.

"Look, I am so sorry for what happened yesterday. I don't know what happened to me, I- , he started to ramble but I cut him off with my squeaky voice.

"N-no y-y-your no-t. you never are! I said risking a punishment and bolting up the stairs past him making a run for my room.

Just as I was about to reach my door nob I was wrenched away from it from my breakable wrist.

He was starting to drag me away but I used the rest of the strength I had and got my wrist back.

I ran towards my door again but this time he never caught me in time so I swiftly ran in and locked the door behind me, before sitting with my back against it crying to myself.

After a while, I walked in to the bathroom and decided to shave my legs and try to relax.

During the time of shaving my legs I accidently cut my self with the razor and it stung a fair bit.

Suddenly the pain turned into some sort of stress relief to get my mind of everything that has happened to me in the past couple of days.

One strike after another I kept cutting my legs with the razor, giving me more and more relief.

After about 20 strikes I lost count and became dizzy.

I looked down into the bathtub to find that I had lost a lot of blood.

Just because my mind is stupid, I only just realised that I lived in a house with vampires and I have my blood everywhere.

Still feeling a bit dizzy, I  got out of the bathtub and started cleaning my blood off the floor with toilet paper.

My small pail body went to a halt when footsteps were heard outside of the bedroom door...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hope you enjoyed that chapter!

I tried to get a bit more drama into the story.

VOTE and COMMENT!