Chapter 37

Jade's P.O.V

It's been a couple weeks since that date Luke took me on and every now and then we go on cute little dates.

Last week we went to an amazing restaurant and I got to try foods that I had never even heard of before and then somehow we became boyfriend and girlfriends.

I think I have really strong feelings for him and I think soon I might use the 'L' word.

These feelings are so unfamiliar to me because I didn't get a chance to try meet guys before I was kidnapped.

I guess this will be my only chance because I think I'm trapped here forever.

Walking in to the next room that needs to be cleaned, I head straight for the bathroom to get it over and done with.

After cleaning the whole bathroom I get light headed.

It's probably all of the chemicals.

My next destination is the kitchen where I will be getting something to eat.

Suddenly I started getting crippling cramps and pains in my chest and I collapsed on the floor in pain.

My eyes could see illusions and flashes of colour pass my eyes making me question reality until suddenly there was only one colour I could see.

The deepest black, thick enough to choke by one single breath.

Luke's P.O.V

What a long day it's been already and it's not even midday yet.

Might as well relax on the couch and watch television while drinking a nice warm cup of luscious blood.

I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a bag of blood then tipped it into my favourite red cup and placed it into the microwave.

I waited forty-five seconds until the liquid was warm and delicious but still not as nice as blood fresh from the veins.

Suddenly my mobile phone started to ring and I ran upstairs and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"You might want to check on your little cupcake", The mysterious voice whispers before chuckling can be heard in the back ground.

"WHY, WHAT'S WRONG, WHAT HAPPENED!" I yell furiously into the phone.

"This may have to do with a needle she had and it has been slowly turning her in to a vampire over a two month time period. ", The guy says with no emotion.

I slammed the phone down on to my desk as hard as I could and the phone smashed in to heaps of tiny pieces along with the desk itself.

I followed my nose which led me to an unconscious Jade on the floor.

"Oh no, why does all of this have to happen to you little cupcake?" I say with worry laced through my voice.

Picking her up, I have so much regret but I know we have get through this together as a couple.

Once I reached her room I placed her on to her bed and kissed her cheek lovingly.

What am I gonna do when she wakes up, if she wakes up.

I wonder what her reaction to being a newborn vampire will be.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey all my little pandas!

I am extremely sorry for the late update and the short chapter!

I have some really important events coming up and I will try my best to give you an update of some sort.

After this event passes, updates will surely come back to normal.

Once again, Thank you for your patience.

I will not stop writing this book until it's finished!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!