Chapter 36

Jade's P.O.V

So it's been a couple hours since Luke scared me and gave me tacos.

There is about an hour until I have to be ready for what Luke is planning for me.

I walked in to my walk in robe and start to go through all the nice dresses I have.

Blue skater dress?

Nope.

Yellow skater dress?

Nope.

Orange skater dress?

Definitely not.

Pink skater dress?

That will do the trick.

After I had picked my pretty pink dress out, I went to my varnished chest of draws and pulled out a pair of miss matching undergarments.

It's not like anyone else will see them other than me anyway.

Once I reached the bathroom, I set my clothes on the bathroom counter and locked the door.

Then I turned the shower on warm, got undressed and jumped in.

Lately I haven't really noticed but my legs are getting a bit hairy so I decide to shave them.

Most people only take like ten minutes in the shower but I like taking my time so I washed my self with body wash extra slowly while washing my hair at the same time extra slowly.

Ten minutes later and I am all scrubbed up and ready so I hop out of the shower.

With a fluffy pink towel, I dry myself off and partially towel dry my hair before using a hair dryer that I found to dry my hair.

Once my hair is all dry, I braided my hair in to a waterfall braid and then put on my skater dress.

I put on some light make-up including powder foundation, pencil eyeliner, mascara, blush and some bronzer to define my cheek bones.

The bathroom door was obviously still locked so I unlocked it and went back to my walk in robe and grabbed a pair of white wedges and put them on.

The only thing that was left to do was put some perfume on and go find Luke.

I walked into the bathroom and sprayed one spray of perfume and just about to spray another spray until some one deeply chuckles behind my ear making me jump.

"You smell very appetising", Luke whispered making me tense up.

"What is with you scaring me today?" I ask surprised.

"I felt like it", he smirks.

In a swift movement he has my back pinned to his chest and he puts something over my eyes.

"Why did you put a blindfold over my eyes?" I ask nervously.

"Don't be nervous my little cupcake, it's a surprise", He states.

Suddenly, it feels like he's carrying me bridal style and I can feel wind whipping past me.

"Why can't silly vampires just walk?" I mumble to myself.

"Because I'm not a silly vampire", Luke say cheekily.

"That's not what I meant!" I groaned and I could garentee that if I didn't have a blind fold on, he would have been smirking.

Once we stopped, It felt like I was being placed in a car of some sort.

I heard a door slam and then a door open so I inferred that he shut my door and got in his side.

Luke started laughing.

"What are you laughing at", I say confused.

"Your facial expressions look so confused right now", he mumbles calming down from his laughing fit.

Luke starts up the car and starts driving somewhere in what I am guessing is a fancy car.

We sat in silence for what felt like about half an hour until the car turned off.

"We have reached our destination little cupcake", he says enthusiastically.

"Why do you keep calling me cupcake?" I whine

"Because I want to", he says in a matter o factly tone.

In an instant I am out of the car and in someone's arms again bridal style.

I get carried somewhere, this time he is actually walking.

Then I get placed on what seems to be a chair.

Carefully my blindfold gets taken off and what I see literally makes my jaw fall to the ground.

Me and luke are in a massive gazebo beside the beach that is lit up with candles and there are rose petals scattered across nearly everything.

"This is.....", I lose my ability to speak.

"Romantic, beautiful, amazing", Luke suggests with a smirk.

All I could do was nod.

Suddenly Luke comes over and kisses me and I am surprised but then I kiss back.

Luke then slowly pulls away leaving my lips feeling very lonely and cold.

"Thank you so much!" I squeal and jump into his arms.

"Shall we get on with our date?" Luke questions.

"We shall", I confirm.

A bottle of wine is on the table so Luke grabs it and pours it into our glasses.

"Cheers!", he says while our glasses clink together.

I take a sip of the wine but then cringe from the taste of alcohol.

"Are you okay little cupcake?" he asks me politely.

"Um, Yeah I'm fine, I just don't really like alcohol".

"Your lucky I brought some punch then", he chuckles then gets me a glass of punch.

"Thanks!"

All night Luke and I talked and flirted then we went for a stroll down on the beach holding hands.

His hand was so big compared to mine but it felt right being there.

It started to get cold and I started shivering.

I should have brang a coat or something.

"Are you alright sweety?" Luke asks.

"Y-Yeah I-I am f-f-fine", I whisper.

In one movement Luke had picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he pulled his jacket over me.

It's kind of amusing that vampires are dead but they still hold body heat.

I kissed his cheek letting him know that I am thankful for his actions.

It was getting a bit late and I was really tired so I rested my head on his shoulder.

We reached the gazebo and Luke sat my shivering body onto a chair while he turned on a gas heater.

Then he picked me up and we lay in a hammock together, soaking up eachothers warmth.

I know this might sound crazy but I think I might be falling in love with the vampire that bought me at an auction.