Crushing

A/N: Hello my readers it me your friend :3. I'm just here to write a other bluepulse story and don't worry about my other story, "Up and Away" won't be forgotten. Just need to fresh up my thoughts so please don't get mad at me. Hope you enjoy this story like, "Up and Away."

Vote.

Comment.

Love.
__________________________________

Bart sigh as he watch everyone in the cave celebrating because they had just defeated the reach and light. Beast boy dancing with his sister. Robin smiling while talking to superboy. Nightwing putting his arm around wally and everyone else is just eating or playing around.

Bart smiled when he saw jaime, his best friend coming to him smiling. When jaime sat next to bart he smile and hand him a bag of chicken whizee.

"We did it hermano. We beat the reach and change the future. "

Jaime said while smiling at bart who blush and smile back.

"Ya we crash the mode for the reach. Also everyone else was so crash. "

Bart smile and look at everyone. Jaime nodded and look at bart who turn his head and smile at jaime brightly. Jaime blush but shook his head.

"Okay, I'll be back ese. I have to go to the bathroom. "

Bart nodded and watch jaime leave when he was gone bart goan and bang his head on the table. Bart has a huge crush on his best friend ever since he saw jaime and how nice, handsome and wonderful he was. Bart knew he finish his mission on saving the future but now he has a new mission and its to get jaime to like him back. Somehow. Bart sigh and but his arms around his head but left his eyes peaking out. Then he saw his good friend coming to him. White Fox. She helped bart get jaime back and helped them defeat the reach making her a team mate but she prefers to be alone.

" Mi cachorro, what's wrong? "

Bart smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing just tired and all. "

White fox didn't believe bart and raise up one of her eyebrow up. Bart sigh and look away while blushing.

"It just...I have a crush on someone and I want to know if they like me. So we can be together and all. "

White fox nodded her head and smile.

"Well Mi cachorro, if you like this person soo much try to make them see. Give them hints and all. Also can I know who you like, mi cachorro. "

Bart sigh and put his head down blushing deep red.

"J-jaime.."

White fox ear twitch and she smiled. She knew bart had a crush on jaime when they meet it was so obvious. She nodded her head and smile when she saw jaime coming back.

" Buena suerte, mi cachorro. "

Jaime heard what white fox said and saw bart blushing deep red making jaime a little jealous.

Jaime Reyes, you heart beat is going up high.

Jaime sigh and sat down next to bart who gasp and smile at jaime acting like nothing happen.

"Hey caŕino what did white fox wanted? "

"O-oh nothing j-just asking a q-question. "

Bart was stuttering his words making jaime raise an eyebow.

"You okay, caŕino? "

Jaime got close to bart who started blushing more deep red. Jaime thought that bart had a fever cause of his red face and put his hand on bart forehead who yelp in surprise.

"Uhh j-jaime.."

Jaime smiled and look at bart.

"You don't have a fever probably you tired. Come on let go to my house and sleep ya.

Bart nodded and follow behind jaime who was waving goodbye to everyone while saying goodnight. Well things can't just get wrost for bart cause he going to sleepover at jaime house. Only him and jaime cause his parents and sister went to mexico to visit their family. Welp he screwed.