Thursday

Jaime and his sister where walking down the block together while jaime was thinking to himself.

"Jaime, when well bart come over. I miss him. " Milagro said sadly looking at jaime.

Jaime look at his sister and smile sadly.

"I don't know Milagro. But I hope soon. " jaime said while rubbing Milagro head.

Milagro nodded her head and grab jaime hand. Jaime smiled and grab her hand back walking down the path. Milagro sigh and look at the swing sets that they were passing and remember that bart would always take her there to swing. Jaime notice and smiled dragging Milagro to the swings.

"Come on Milagro lets go on the swings for a little while. " jaime said putting Milagro on the swing.

Jaime started pushing Milagro who started laughing and yelling.
"High jaime high!! " Milagro giggle while putting her legs up and down.

Jaime laugh while watching his little sister swing. What they both didn't know was that a certain someone was watching them.

Bart watch jaime and Milagro laughing from behind a tree. Bart blink and felt a tear go down his face. Bart soon felt more tears coming down and bart didn't know why.

"Beautiful why are you crying. " galaxy said touching bart face while bart look at galaxy.

"I-i don't k-know...." bart said feeling galaxy wipe his tears away with his thumb.

"Come on let's go. " galaxy said making a portal.

Bart nodded but look back at jaime and Milagro who were now off the swings and laughing while holding hands. Bart smiled sadly and walk away leaving jaime and Milagro.

Jaime thought he saw someone at the tree and saw nobody there. He shrug and carried Milagro on his shoulder smiling when she giggle.

"Hehee I wish bart was here with us. He could have been having fun with us. " Milagro said smiling while holding on jaime head.

"Ya me too sis me too..." jaime look at the sun set seeing how beautiful it look and wishes for bart to be in his arms again.

Jaime sigh and walk home with Milagro on his shoulder and seeing everything that she couldn't see. They'll get bart bacj soon just two more days.

__________________________________

A/N: my poor jaime and Milagro. Mostly bart. Welp were getting close ro rescue bart 0w0. And please save the hate on galaxy he getting hurt lol. Jk throw it at him XD