The Plan

A/N: If you guys want to know how bart looks like with his new suit here you go. (I drew it & painted. I know it sucks TvT)
__________________________________

Bart smirk when jaime look at him and galaxy chuckle.

"Well look at the time my master already got what he wanted. We better get going my love. " galaxy smirk and pulled bart close to him.

Jaime stood up and look at bart disappeared with galaxy. Nightwing went next to jaime while M'gann hugged him. Beast boy sadly look at nightwing and zatanna frown.

"They have a control spell on him. " zatanna said looking at nightwing.

"Can you reverse it zatanna? " nightwing said looking at jaime hug M'gann back.

"No I can't. This magic is way to much dark magic. Only my dad can but he at a mission right now. I don't when he'll come back. " zatanna said sadly and look at beast boy who rubbed his arms.

"So we can't get bart back..." beast boy said it sadly looking at jaime.

Nightwing frown and put a hand on beast boy shoulder.

"Hey we still can. " Nightwing said walking to M'gann and jaime.

"How nightwing, bart fully control by galaxy. " zatanna said looking at nightwing.

Nightwing smiled at jaime who look at him. Nightwing put his hand on jaime shoulder and gave it a squished.

"Were going to capture him and lock him away putting a collar on him. Once we have him will lock him away until your father gets back. " Nightwing said smiling looking at the team.

Beast boy smiled and nodded his head. Zatanna and M'gann nodded there heads with determination. Nightwing look at jaime who shook his head and look at nightwing.

"When do we start ese. " jaime smiled determine to get bart back.

~With Wally~

Wally sigh looking out the ocean while throwing a rock. He was angry that bart was taken and that jaime couldn't protect him. If only he was there. Wally would have protected him and even saved him but he wasn't. Wally threw a other rock and sat down on the sand looking at ocean go up and down.

"Wally. "

Wally turned around and saw his boyfriend walking to him and sitting down next to him.

"What wrong bae? " dick ask looking at wally.

"Nothing dick. " wally said crossing his arms.

"It's about bart huh. You know it wasn't jaime fault wally. " dick said but watch as wally stood up.

"How can you say that! Dick jaime was there when bart was taken. Jaime could have stop them. " wally said looking at dick.

"Ya but your forgetting about superboy, Artemis, zatanna and robin! Wally they were there too not only jaime. You need to calm down wally. " dick said putting both his hands on wally shoulder.
Wally look at dick and sigh looking away from dick.

"Why did you come here dick.." wally said looking at the birds fly away.

Dick grab wally chin and pulled his face to look at him.

"I wanted to see what my boyfriend was doing and also to tell him something. " dick smiled and pulled wally in a kiss.

Wally gasp but kiss back letting dick have this moment cause wally can't be mad a dick. When dick pulled back he look at wally.

"We have a plan to get bart back wally. " dick said watching wally eyes go wide.

"You do but isn't he controlled by that galaxy kid. " wally said looking at dick.

"Yes but were just going to capture him and lock him up until zatanna dad come back from his mission. " dick said pulling wally to walk back inside HQ.

Wally smiled and nodded his head looking at the door open for him and dick.

"Ya that'll work but when do we attack? " wally ask watching dick sit down on his computer and press a button.

There it showed a celebration for a rare blue diamond showing that the diamond holds great measure. It was also on Saturday and today is Wednesday.

"Wait why are you showing me this. " wally said looking at dick crossing his arms.

"Look closely bae. The diamond is worth plenty of money and the puppet master well need that diamond so he might send galaxy meaning- " dick smiled when wally finish his sentence.

"That bart will be there too!! " wally said clapping his hands together and smirking at dick. "How well we know. "

"Well remeber the tracking disk I made bart drink in his water when he first came here. " dick said looking at wally.

"Yea wait are we going to use that when he shows up in the Museum. Wait how come we don't just use the tracking disk now. We can find where he at. " wally said looking at dick.

Dick sigh sadly and shook his head.

"I already tired but the disk can't be found for some reason. Well have to wait until Saturday to see if he goes. " dick said getting up and putting his hand on wally shoulder.

"Well you tried. Okay well do it on Saturday but me and barry are going. Bart out family too. " wally said smiling at dick.

"I figure. " dick smiled looking at walky smiled. "Were taking batgirl, blue, M'gann and zatanna. "

Wally sigh when he heard that jaime was coming but push that away remembering that this was a mission to save bart not to make a fight.

"Okay. I'll tell barry. " wally said smiling at dick hugging him.

Dick smiled and hugged his boyfriend back.

"Thanks dick. For doing this. This means a lot for me" wally said smiling.

"Hey bart family. I'll do anything to protect that kid. " dick smiled and look at wally who smile back. "Anyways who can make the whole team all happy. "