The Audition

Jaime and bart were walking down the hall of school. Talking about something until they saw a huge crowd at the school board.

"What going on jaime?? "

Bart look at jaime who goan and smack his face.

"Ughh it's the audition for the play were having. "

Bart look at jaime and pulled jaime hamd.

"Come on let go and see. "

Jaime let bart drag him to the board and saw all the students excited mostly the girls. Bart look at the poster and saw the title. "Blue Beetle to the Rescue". Bart burst out laughing while jaime look at the poster shock. Everyone was looking at bart weird when he keep laughing and jaime had to drag bart away from the crowd.

When they were out of sight bart stop laughing wiping a tear away.

"I can't believe their making a play about you, Jaime. "

Jaime rolled his eyes at bart.

"Cállate caŕino. I just can't believe it about me. Usually it's batman or superman. "

Jaime sigh while pinching his nose. Bart smiled and look at jaime.

"Why don't you try being blue beetle in the play. Beside being the rea- "

Bart couldn't finish his sentence when he heard someone calling his name. Jaime and bart look behind them just for jaime to see juan spinning bart around.

That meatbag is touching our impulse. Destroy him!!

Jaime eye twitch seeing this action happen.

"Juan put me down please hehe. "

Juan smiled and put bart down. Jaime went to bart side and put a arm around his boyfriend. Juan glacier at jaime but went back to smile at bart.

"Hey bart are you going to try out for the audition for our play? "

Bart smiled and shrug.

"I don't know. "

"Well you should. I'm going to be trying out for blue beetle. "

Bart hold back a laugh while jaime growled under his breath soon the bell ring and jaime hug bart.

"I'll see you later caŕino. "

Bart chuckle and watch jaime leave. Juan sigh and put his arm around bart shoulder talking about the play and all.

~After school~

Bart manage to pursued jaime to go watch the try out for the play after school. They went to the stage where the try out were going to be. They sat in the middle watching everyone acting.

"Okay that was wonderful now let's begin with blue beetle audition. "

Bart smiled and jaime goan while crossing his arms. Bart keep laughing when he saw people acting as his boyfriend and jaime was goaning the hold time.

"No actúo de esa manera! Nunca suena como eso! "

Bart keep laughing until he saw juan go up next. Jaime got serious and watch closely while bart just smiled at juan who wave at bart. The lady nodded and juan began doing stunts and fighting tactics. Jaime cross his arm watching juan speaking like blue beetle. Everyone applause when juan stop and the lady scream " You got the part". Bart chuckle and look at jaime who was mumbling under his breath cursing in Spanish.

"Okay okay. Student we only need the person who in trouble now. "

Juan let up and went to the lady. The lady smiled and nodded her head.

"Okay I need the boy name Bart Allen please. "

Bart look at jaime who look at juan mad. Bart got up and went to the lady.

"Umm ya? "

The lady smile and study bart closely. Looking up and down. Bart felt weird when she was doing that.

"Wonderful. Your going to be the boy who gets save by blue beetle. "

Jaime eyes went wide and got up. Bart was shock too but also excited because he was going to be in a play. The lady nodded and dismissed the students. Juan smiled and wink at bart while getting his stuffs. Jaime watch him leave and went to bart who was just standing and looking at the stage.

"Bart, you okay? "

Bart smiled and nodded his head.
"I'm crash. I can't believe I'm going to be in a play. That so crash!! "

Jaime rolled his eyes and dragged a talking speedster.