Let's Talk

Catwomen sigh when she look out the window worried for bart and tim. Harley held ivy close to her and rubbing ivy back.

"It's okay red. Will get them.back and we can be happy together. " Harley smiled and kiss ivy head.

"Are you sure Harley. Their going to ask the truth and might want to leave us. " ivy said sadly and look down.

Harley sigh and held ivy even closer. Batman sigh and look at the villians sadly. They really came around to care for the little hero's like their own. Batman sigh and went to them making jaime and conner look at him.

"Catwomen, ivy, harley. Can we talk. Please. " batman said looking at them three.

Catwomen glare at batman but nodded her head. Batman sigh and look at the ladies.

"I know you care for the boys just like us. " batman said looking at jaime and conner and back to the ladies.

"Yes batman we do. " Catwomen said crossing her arms.

"I know you ladies want bart and tim just like us but it not our choose to make for them. " batman said looking at the ladies serious.

Catwomen look at ivy and Harley and look back to batman.

"What are you saying batman. " Catwomen said crossing her arms.

"I'm saying is that we should let them choose who they want to be with. " batman said hearing jaime, conner and barry scream what.

"Batman you can't be for real right! You can't let them have tim and bart! " barry said pulling bruce shoulder.

Batman part barry shoulder and nodded his head.

"Flash were not the only ones that care about those boys. That why were going to let them choose. " batman said looking at Catwomen, ivy and harley. "Unless we agree to work together. "

Batman look at the villians who were looking at each other and nodded.

"Okay batman we agree with your offer and we will work together with you hero's. " catwomen said shaking batman hand who nodded at the ladies.

Bart sneeze and rubbed his nose. Tim chuckle and look at bart who shook his head and smiled at tim.

"So what's the plan tim? " bart ask while sitting down next to tim who smirk.

"We going to have to play along with them. We have to find out were they holding our mothers and the hero's. " tim said getting up and grabbing a book from galaxy shelf.

Bart look at tim who smirk and open the book up.

"Anyways. That galaxy boy can't hurt us. Were protected by someone magic. " tim said flipping through the pages.

Bart nodded and watch tim stop on a page. Bart raise a brow and look at tim who smirk. Tim rip the page off the book and threw the book underneath the bed.

"This will come in handy. " tim smirk and put the page in his pocket.

Bart sigh and lean on the wall next to the window seeing the sun set for today. Bart look down and saw jokers workers walking around guarding the area. Bart saw some escape routes and smile.

"Thank goodness ivy taught me to read the plants. " bart smiled seeing a rose pot next to him.

Tim chuckle and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever bart it took you forever to get the hang of it. " tim said and stand next to bart looking out the window.

"Hey tim...." bart said looking at tim.

"Yea? " tim said looking at bart.

"Once were out of here and get our memories back....who do we go with? " bart ask rubbing his arms and watch the sun set and the moon raising.

Tim stayed quite and watch the star come out shinning the nighttime.

"I don't know...." tim said looking at the moon.

Bart sigh and put his head on tim shoulder wondering what they were going to do. Tim held bart close and put his head on bart head and sigh. What are they going to do...