A Day Out

Catwomen grounded tim from being catlad for ten weeks for what he did to save superboy. Tim argue with her but as always catwomen always wins.

Now tim was in bart room laying down on his bed while bart was feeding venus.

"Ughhhh this is not fair!! " tim yelled while throwing his hands up.

Bart smile and look at tim.

"Well you did push my mamma gun from shooting superboy. " bart said and put a fly in venus mouth.

"Hey you would have done the same with blue beetle. " tim said pointing at bart who sigh.

"Ya...I would too....anyway auntie selina did say that you were grounded from being catlad but not being yourself. " bart smiled and stood up.

Tim look at bart weird and crossing his arms while sitting down.

"What you mean? " tim ask and watch bart grab his bag.

"Come on let ask my mother if we can go out in Gotham city just to see what we can steal as ourselves. " bart smirk and tim smirk back.

"You always know how to make me smile. " tim said and jump up hugging bart.

"I know. " bart chuckle and went out his room with tim behind.

They went to poison ivy who was making some chemicals. Ivy heard her plants telling her that her son was behind her and she smile.

"Oh sweetheart what can I do for you. " ivy smiled putting her tools down and hug bart.

"Hehee nothing mother. I was just wondering if me and tim could walk around Gotham city for fun. " bart said looking at tim and back to ivy.

Ivy raise an eye brow and cross her arms.

"Aren't you grounded tim. " ivy said pointing at tim.

"No. My mom said that I was grounded from BEING CATLAD not grounded to be myself. " tim smiled crossing his arms.

Ivy blink and laugh while bart smile at tim. Ivy calm down and smirk at tim.

"Hehee you are truely selina child. Okay you can go just be careful. " ivy said and rubbed bart hair and tim.

Bart and tim smiled and ran out the door seeing Harley smiled and wave at the boys.

Jaime and Conner were walking through Gotham city in their hero suit and Conner had bandages around his shoulder from the shot.

"How your shoulder ese? " jaime ask looking at conner.

"It fine. Just need to let it rest for a while. " conner said and look around the city.

Jaime nodded and look down but then gasp. Conner notice and look at jaime weirdly. Conner look where jaime was looking at and gasp too.

There was bart and tim in their regular clothes instead of in their catlad and poison sumac suits. Also he notice that some boys were all over their lover. Conner growled and jump down with jaime behind.

Tim frown and push the guy face away from his hand. Bart cringed pushing the other back.

"Aww come on beautiful just one kiss. " the blonde guy said smiling at bart.

"Ya my birdy. " the black hair guy said to tim.

Tim and bart groan already getting annoyed by these guys.

"Ughh just get away. " tim said pulling his hand away from the guy.

"Hey come on. Just one kiss. " the black hair guy grab tim shoulder pulling tim in a kiss.