Together

A/N: WARNING slash and fluff!! I REPEAT SLASH AND FLUFF!! If you don't want to read then leave. I wonder if people don't like reading bluepulse. Ops back to the story and don't faint my readers ;-)
__________________________________

Bart convince barry, wally and jaime that he was okay. That he was feeling fine. Barry let jaime take bart to his house so Milagro could see him.

"Ohh I'm soo excited to see Milagro! " bart smiled and look at jaime who chuckle.

"Caŕino she well be happy to see you again. " jaime smile and open his front door. "Milagro!! I have a surprise for you! "

Jaime smiled when Milagro came down stairs smiling.

"What! What is it?!!? " Milagro ask smiling but scream when she saw bart. "BART!!! "

Milagro ran to him and hug him who chuckle and hug back.

"Milagro I miss you too. " bart smiled and put Milagro down but she never let bart go.

"Where were you?! A weird girl said that you were going out with her brother. Ohhh I want to destroy her!! " Milagro said growling about that girl.

Jaime chuckle while bart smiled.

"Well that not true Milagro. " bart smiled and went up stair with Milagro following behind.

Jaime sigh hoping that bart and him would chat up on their relationship. Bart smiled when Milagro let go and smiled.

"Okay I better go back to my room to finish my homework but once I'm done I'm coming back!! " Milagro smiled and hug bart one more time and ran to her room.

Jaime sigh in relief and grab bart hand who gasp. Bart soon found himself on jaime bed with jaime lips on his. Bart chuckle when jaime start kissing his neck.

"Hehee jaime. " bart smiled when jaime look at him.

"I miss you mi amor. " jaime said and kiss bart again.

Bart moan when jaime deepen the kiss and bart wrap his arms around jaime neck. Bart really need this because he remembers galaxy kissing him and deepening the kiss too. It made bart sick and a traitor to jaime.

Jaime started kissing down to bart chin and right to bart neck.

"Mmmm j-jaime. " bart held on jaime shirt while jaime smirk.

Jaime soon took off his shirt and smiled at bart who was blushing. Jaime then start taking bart shirt off and smiled when it came off fast. Bart gasp when jaime kiss his his nipple making bart grab the bed sheets tight.

"Ahhh j-jaime ahh. " bart moan and felt jaime leg push between his legs.

Jaime smirk and kiss bart wanting entrance and when bart let him he start exploring bart mouth. Bart moan and put his hands on jaime shoulder.

"Mi amor...mi amor. " jaime said kissing down to bart belly making bart push up.

"Jaime a-stop teasing ahhh! " bart gasp when jaime pulled down his pants.

Jaime smirk and threw bart pants somewhere in the room. Jaime went to his night stand and grab a lubrication and put some on his fingers.

"Bart it's going to feel weird okay. " jaime said while looking at bart.

Bart nodded his head and moan when he felt jaime put two finger in.

"Y-yup f-feelmhh w-weir..ahh w-what ahh " bart moan when felt so much pleasure when jaime touch his pleasure spot.

Jaime smirk and pulled his fingers out. He unzip his pants and took out his dick and put it in position.

"Bart tell me if it hurts okay. " jaime said watching as bart nodd his head.

Bart gasp when he felt jaime inside him and grab jaime shoulder tightly.

"S-stop p-please mmmhh . " bart gasp feeling pain.

Jaime smiled and kiss bart trying to take bart pain. When bart calm down jaime started moving in more. Bart didn't stop jaime when it started hurting. He just let jaime push all the way in. When jaime was fully in bart moan and shook his head.

"H-hold on mmhh j-jaime. " bart said holding on jaime shoulders.

Jaime smiled and kiss bart who kiss back. They only kiss for a few minutes until jaime felt bart loosen up. Jaime pulled back and then push back in slowly. Bart moan when jaime continue to thrust inside him slowly and bart gasp when jaime hit his positive spot.

"J-jaime! R-right ahhh there mhhh m-more please!! " bart moan and wrap his arms around jaime neck.

Jaime smirk and thrust more faster and harder hitting bart pleasure spot. Bart was moaning jaime name over and over telling jaime to go faster and harder.

"Mi amor. " jaime kiss bart putting his tongue in exploring bart mouth while thrusting inside bart.

Jaime put bart legs on his shoulder making him go even more deeper. Bart moan and held on the bed sheets.

"J-jaime! "

"BART!! " Milagro scream while bursting jaime door open.

Jaime gasp putting bart legs down while bart was still moaning. Jaime threw his blanket over him covering a moaning bart while Milagro look at jaime weird.

"MILAGRO WHAT THE FUCK!! " Jaime scream while holding bart close to him.

"What? Your door was unlock. Anyway where bart i want to give him some lemonade I made. " Milagro smiled while looking around the room.

"Milagro get out!! " jaime yelled while Milagro frown.

"Ughh fine but I'm telling mom you yelled at me. " Milagro scream and slam the door shut.

Jaime sigh and pulled the blankets down to check on bart.

"You okay bart? " jaime said looking at bart who was breathing steady and clutching on the bed sheets.

"Y-ya mhh jaime m-move please. " bart moan while moving his waist.

Jaime chuckle and start thrusting again making bart gasp. Jaime held on bart waist and thrust even faster cause he was reaching his climate. Bart was too and he wrap his arms around jaime neck putting his head on jaime shoulder moaning his name.

"J-jaime I'm a-about to ahhhh! " bart moan while cumming on his chest.

Jaime then came too but inside bart making bart gasp. Bart moan when he felt jaime cum inside him and moan again when jaime kiss him.

Jaime pulled out and smirk at bart who smile at jaime. Then jaime start laughing.

"Hehee I can't believe Milagro just barge in. " jaime chuckle while lying down next to bart and pulling him in a hug.

Bart chuckle and cuddle next to jaime.

"I hope she not mad at you for screaming at her. " bart said while yawning.

"Naa she can't be mad at her big brother forever. " jaime said and cover both him and bart.

Bart smiled and fell asleep with jaime wrapping his arms around bart and falling asleep too.

__________________________________

A/N: Lol jaime sister just went in when they were crashing lol I make myself laugh TvT oh and I hope no one fainted :3 author out!!!