Our Sons

Tim was sat down on top of a jewelry store with bart next to him with his head on tim shoulder. They just sat there thinking on what their mothers just told them.

"You think it's a good idea to go back....with the hero's? " bart ask looking at the star twinkle.

Tim sigh and rub his face.

"I don't know...if we go back to the hero's well be robin and impulse...leaving poison sumac and catlad behind. " tim said looking at his hands. "I don't want to be a hero...."

Bart look at tim and sigh. Yes if they choose to be with their real mentors than they'll have to abandon catlad and poison sumac. Bart smiled and look at tim.

"Hey why don't we have a little fun before making up our mind. " bart said smiling at tim who chuckle.

"Okay. " tim smiled and stood up.

Bart made a vine bridge to the jewelry store so they can reach the window. They went through the window and tim landed on the second floor.

"Okay let just get some jewels and diamonds. " tim said walking up to a pearl necklace.

Bart chuckle and open a box with jewels inside. Bart grab the jewels and put them in his pockets smiling. Tim finish his patch and wave his hand.

"Come on. I'm not in the mood to steal more. " tim sigh and put the pearl necklace in his patch.

Bart nodded and walk to tim heading for the window but gasp when he saw kid flash and nightwing.

"Nightwing?! Kid flash?! " tim said walking back with bart behind.

Nightwing jump off the window and kid flash dash next to him. Bart and tim watch them closely but they then bump into other people behind. Tim and bart gasp and turn around to see conner and jaime.

"Conner. " tim hiss and back away bringing bart with him.

Conner and jaime look at their lovers and walk forward. Tim growled and went back to back with bart.

"Look we don't want to fight. We just want to help you get your memories back. " Nightwing said looking at his left to see M'gann.

Bart gasp and made his plant attack M'gann. She gasp and flew up. Nightwing lung at bart but bart dash back crashing into wally giving wally a chance to grab him. Tim growled and ran to bart and jump over him and kick wally in the face making wally fly back. Bart smiled and made his plants attack the hero's.
"Blue on your left! " nightwing yelled dodging a vine.

Jaime turn around and slice the sleeping flower. Bart frown and made all his sleeping flower gas out the sleeping gas. Conner and jaime went down including wally. M'gann fainted too but nightwing put a breathing gas on.

"Please let us help you. " Nightwing said looking at tim and bart.

Tim growled and lung at nightwing while bart was covering the door from the cops cause they activated the alarm. Nightwing dodge each attack from Tim who was throwing punches.

"Freeze! " killer frost smirk looking at nightwing.

Bart look at tim and nightwing to see killer frost look at nightwing with her hand up.

"Killer frost what a surprise. " Nightwing said looking at her while she look at him.

"Ya. I was just passing by and saw you jumping over here. Didn't know you were chasing poison sumac and catlad. " she said looking at bart and tim.

Nightwing grab his batrange and threw it at killer frost who gasp and dodge it and fired at nightwing. Nightwing gasp and cover him self but was soon push out the way.

"TIM NOO!! " nightwing yelled and watch in horror as catlad got blashed.

"NOO!! "

Bart gasp when he heard Catwomen voice and saw her running to tim. Harley was behind killer frost who gasp and was soon unconscious on the floor. Selina ran to tim and held her kitten close. Soon the door open up and the cops point their gun at them. Ivy growled and made her plants taking them away from the scene.

~Get Away Break~

They were on a other roof with tim groaning in pain cause killer frost froze his side making it hard to move. Selina smiled and rubbed tim hair. Nightwing was talking to batman and the flash while the team stood back. Conner wanted to check on tim but Catwomen slash at him telling him to get away.

"Catwomen your decision. " batman said walking to her while tim look at her scared.

"Okay....were giving you back your hero's. " selina said tearing up and looking at batman.

Batman look at ivy and Harley who both nodded their heads.

"Our answer is yes too batman. " ivy said holding bart hands and looking at him.

Batman nodded and gave the ladies time to say goodbye. Ivy couldn't hold back her tears and let them fall with harley hugging her.

"Here mom...." bart said giving ivy the belt that let him control the plants like her.

Ivy smiled and shook her head closing bart hands around the belt.

"Keep it my tulip. To remember us. " ivy smiled and kiss bart head and harley bringing them in a group hug.

"I'll miss you son. " harley said making bart tear up but nod his head hugging his family back.

Selina stood up and helped tim up. Selina smiled and rubbed tim hair fixing it while tim lean in her touch.

"Mom...I don't want to leave you...please. " tim said looking at selina who smiled and kiss tim head.

"Oh tim. My sweet lil kitten. You gave me something I always wanted. A family and I'll never forget that. " selina smiled and let her son go.

Bart and tim look at each other and went forward where batman and the flash were with M'gann. M'gann smiled and look at the them. She then put her hands up to activate their memories. Tim and bart both close their eyes and turn around running to Harley, ivy, and Selina hugging them tight. The ladies gasp and hug their sons back with tears falling down.

"Never forget this. The both of you are our and ours alone. No matter where you go, or what they may call you. You two will always be our sons. " Selina said kissing both tim and bart heads.

Bart and tim nodded with tears going down and let their mothers go once again. They went to M'gann who nodded and perform the task.

Then everything went white to tim and bart.

___________________________________

A/N: ahhhhh they're getting their memories back. Also poor selina, ivy and harley. Also I got that son quote from the jungle book movie. The clip on top.