Catwomen

Bart groan and look around seeing tim next to him.

"Ughh t-tim. " bart crawled next to tim and feeling pain in his head.

"Ughh b-bart what happen. " tim said rubbing his head. " I c-can't remember. "

Bart groan and see two hero's fighting. Tim notice too and notice that they were in a movie theater.

"How did we get here??? " tim said but gasp when he saw a blue armor hero get thrown to the Big screen.

Bart got up and pull tim back seeing a boulder fall from the ceiling.

They went outside and saw superboy get thrown outside.

"Wait t-that superboy and b-blue beetle!! " bart said watching blue beetle cannon blast the enemy.

The one that they were fighting was volcano who was suppose to be dead by jaime. Superboy growled and jump up smashing volcano into the ground but volcano kick superboy off. Blue beetle got in front of volcano and drilled a hole on his chest.

"No again meatbag. " volcano kick blue beetle before his could use his sonicwave gun.

Volcano laugh and look at bart and tim who back up.

"Ahh you two would be perfect. " volcano pointed but before he could do anything superboy yelled.

"Don't lay a hand on him!! " superboy stomp on volcano making him crash to the ground.

Blue beetle drilled on valcano back and did the sonicwave fast. When volcano exploded superboy saw two people taking bart and tim.

"No!! " superboy yelled and ran after them but ice jr came out.

"Care to dance superboy. " ice jr fired ice beams at superboy who took the blast.

Tim and bart were trying to get the weird people to let go. For some reason they couldn't remember anything at all but they only remember each other. Catwomen was walking on the rooftop and heard some yelling.

"What is that. " Catwomen said and ran to the noises to see tim and bart running away from two men.

She frown when she saw the blue eye boy get tackle to the floor and growled when the green eye boy get slammed to the wall. Catwomen had enough and jump down to save the poor kittens.

Bart groan when he felt his head hurting more. Tim gasp when he felt his attacker get pulled away.

"Leave these poor kittens alone boyyss. " Catwomen growled while kicking the one away from bart.

The men frown and pulled out guns shooting at Catwomen who chuckle and dodge each bullet. Tim and bart duck down and watch as this lady dodge each bullet with amazement. Catwomen smirk when she heard the guns clicking and stood in front of the men who took out knifes. Catwomen laugh when one tried to stab her and she jump up kicking the guy face.

"Oh boys you got to do better than that. " Catwomen purred while dodging the guys stabs.

Catwomen was distracted by the other guy that she forgot about the other one who yelled. Catwomen women gasp when she finished the other guy but was to late to see the other guy.

"Noo!! " tim yelled and kick the guy making him hit his head and go unconscious.

Catwomen smiled and look at the little kitten who save her and went to them.

"Thank you kitten for saving me. " Catwomen said patting tim head who smiled.

"Y-your welcome. " tim smiled and look at bart went next to him.

"What are you two kittens name? " Catwomen said looking at the boys.

"Uhhh I think my bart. " bart said rubbing his head.

"I think my tim. Ughh we can't remember our last names. Sorry. " tim said rubbing his head feeling pain.

Catwomen smile sadly and put her hands on their shoulders.

"Hey it's okay kittens. Let get you two out of here and I'll get you two a nice glass of milk. " Catwomen smiled and helped the boys up who smiled.

They notice that the sun was setting and follow catwomen.

"Wait what's your name? " bart ask walking next to tim holding his arm.

Catwomen smiled when she saw bart holding on tim arm. Thinking that they must be related.

"I'm catwomen my kittens. " Catwomen said smiling at bart and tim sweetly.

Bart smiled and Tim nodded his head. They knew they were going to be safe with catwomen cause she did save them from those bad guys.

Blue beetle sigh when they finally beat ice jr and some monkey robots. Conner gasp and look at jaime.

"Blue!! Come on! " Conner ran and blue followed behind.

Once they caught up to the alley where bart and tim where taken but only saw the men but not there lovers.

"What!? " conner growled and grab one of the men and shook them to wake up.

"Hey wake up!! " conner yelled seeing the man wake up.

Blue scan the area and notice that the scarab told him that they were four males here counting bart and tim and one female.

"It was a cat lady who attack us. I don't remember what else happen I swear! " the man cried out shaking but scream when conner threw him to a wall making him go unconscious.

"Ese he telling the truth. My scan say that there was a female here. " jaime said looking at conner punch a wall.

"Blue that not all. When the explosion happen I saw bart and tim get hit by big rocks on the head. I think they lose their memories. " conner said looking at blue who gasp.

"No if they get in the wrong hands. " jaime said looking at conner.

"Then they'll use that for somethimg...." conner sigh knowing that their going have a hard time telling nightwing and kid flash mostly batman and flash.

__________________________________

A/N: I'm sooo mean for making bart forgot his memories again TvT hey but tim with him....it's okay if you guys are angry at me for making our poor bart lose his memories again but hey Catwomen found him and next chapter will have our other two favorite supervillian girls. I'll let you guys guess.